Top Shelf Aquatics

29 gallons of awesome

altolamprologus

I won't tell you, eve if you do guess it. You'll have to wait a few weeks until I put him into the tank and Yoshii comes over to get pics.

Nuts... :(

I'm gonna put down four dollars and 49 cents on a McCosker's Flasher Wrasse so that you have to dig around for a lot of specific coins just to be able to pay me off. ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
Nuts... :(

I'm gonna put down four dollars and 49 cents on a McCosker's Flasher Wrasse so that you have to dig around for a lot of specific coins just to be able to pay me off. ;)

I won't be paying you anything :P

I won't be paying you anything :P

You could pay me in favors! Like commenting on my threads to make me look important. :happy:

That will be 3.49 favors. For the .49, you can just take whatever you do and erase 51% of it. ;)

altolamprologus
Who knows :P I'm voting Panther Grouper!

A red panther grouper would be pretty cool!

My turn to vote! I vote tang :lol:

You're all still wrong.

But on the topic of seahorses, I just ordered a new tank :D

Onaice, what kind of tank? And for DWARF seahorse, right? Any other kind is a waste of time other than kelloggi. In this case, smaller is more desireable... Unless you're weird and want big seahorses? :derp:

altolamprologus
Onaice, what kind of tank? And for DWARF seahorse, right? Any other kind is a waste of time other than kelloggi. In this case, smaller is more desireable... Unless you're weird and want big seahorses? :derp:

Dwarfs :wub: Tank is from micro reefs. I'll be picking it up this weekend :D So essited

I want your soft skills...and pod culture skills....my phyto and pod cultures keep crashing every few weeks...I should a never started over meh

...basslet?

Your tank looks the way I'd like mine to look, only you cheated and did it "well." What ever, hacks.

Seriously though, I'm going to have to read this thread. I think it looks amazing.

Dwarfs :wub: Tank is from micro reefs. I'll be picking it up this weekend :D So essited

:patientlyawaitingthreadwithlotsofpictures.jpg:

altolamprologus
I want your soft skills...and pod culture skills....my phyto and pod cultures keep crashing every few weeks...I should a never started over meh

Pm me with details of your setup and I'll help you figure out what went wrong

...basslet?

Your tank looks the way I'd like mine to look, only you cheated and did it "well." What ever, hacks.

Seriously though, I'm going to have to read this thread. I think it looks amazing.

Not a basslet.

Thanks, my secret is daily additions of fairy dust :lol:

:patientlyawaitingthreadwithlotsofpictures.jpg:

I'll make a thread soon. I promise you won't be diappointed :)

I tried a fairy once, stupid thing just kept complaining because it needed air. Last time I buy additives from Disney.

I have to know about the fish now, I don't know why...

I know what's wrong - cross species contamination. Just getting pure tisbe.or tigers is hit or miss with alagen any more. And my phyto discs well I dunno. I split for the first time.and a few days later the split(continuing culture) browns out. While the refrigerated culture is fine so I take some from the refrigerated culture grow it out. Split crash..

Archived