Top Shelf Aquatics

WTS Genuine StevieT Inspirational Message!

Monochrome5

Monochrome5

Tired of StevieT putting you down? Fed up with GFY stickers? Had it with smartass comments? Here is your chance to own a piece of feel-good StevieT memorabilia!! Up for sale is a genuine, hand signed inspirational quote from the man himself! It even comes on StevieT's custom printed letterhead!!

What does this incredible, life-changing item cost? Millions? Hundreds of thousands? Why no! For a mere $5000 this hand-crafted piece of love can be yours!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Taken under 4x 90W incandescent ceiling fan bulbs. The photo's really don't do this gem justice! Buy it now! You won't be disappointed!!

Tired of StevieT putting you down? Fed up with GFY stickers? Had it with smartass comments? Here is your chance to own a piece of feel-good StevieT memorabilia!! Up for sale is a genuine, hand signed inspirational quote from the man himself! It even comes on StevieT's custom printed letterhead!!

What does this incredible, life-changing item cost? Millions? Hundreds of thousands? Why no! For a mere $5000 this hand-crafted piece of love can be yours!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Taken under 4x 90W incandescent ceiling fan bulbs. The photo's really don't do this gem justice! Buy it now! You won't be disappointed!!

Lol gfy is normally what he puts. Stevie T is a legend!

Wow this is truly rare and worth a lot of money. Usually the receiver is greeted with a poignant message this note is way to kind. There isn't even the standard inTank you just the full printed out " Thank you" Well done sir you are one of the lucky ones.

Monochrome5

I get the feeling my next inTank order will contain a hand-written message of another sort... Unless I send that 10% royalty in :)

Archived