Coral Vue Hydros

Watch your fingers typing your information :)

inTank

Dear Customer(s)-

We love you and really want you to be in the loop with order conformation and tracking emails. But when you spell your information wrong with the fast fingers you do not receive these. We try and correct where we can but sometimes we have no idea what you meant.

• gamil = gmail
  • gmal= gmail
  • domain.cmo= domain.com
  • domain.nt = domain.net
  • firstname.lstname = firstname.lastname
  • and so on

Also check your spam folder if you did type it correctly.

K-thanks and GFY

and here I thought everyone was as anal as me in double and triple checking that all of my information is correct, before I place my orders :rolleyes:

7 Steps to attaching a sticker to a desired surface. Who'da fcking thought it.

I left out all the aerospace physics not to clutter it too much.

and here I thought everyone was as anal as me in double and triple checking that all of my information is correct, before I place my orders :rolleyes:

It is a higher percentage than you would think

I left out all the aerospace physics not to clutter it too much.

Well thank GOD. Heads would've been exploding if you didn't.

But in all seriousness.. I would buy that sticker and slap that ##### on my car if i wasn't so anal about what goes on it in the first place.

Dear Customer(s)-

We love you and really want you to be in the loop with order conformation and tracking emails. But when you spell your information wrong with the fast fingers you do not receive these. We try and correct where we can but sometimes we have no idea what you meant.

• gamil = gmail
  • gmal= gmail
  • domain.cmo= domain.com
  • domain.nt = domain.net
  • firstname.lstname = firstname.lastname
  • and so on

Also check your spam folder if you did type it correctly.

K-thanks and GFY

LOL!! Stevie, I guess your fingers were moving too fast? Here's one for your list:

conformation = confirmation

;)

I knew I was bound, knew it from the minute I started the thread. But I am the boss and it does not effect said amazing customer service that inTank may or may not provide.

I knew I was bound, knew it from the minute I started the thread. But I am the boss and it does not effect said amazing customer service that inTank may or may not provide.

affect***** lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived