Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTF is this for? AC70 Media Basket!

inTank

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thadscottmoore

ironic, I just started looking for ideas for my nano-tank and modding AC70 or AC110 and came across this! you going to do a 110 version too? when do we expect to see production? cost? taking pre-orders? I am ready to use this mod!

Get a better job hippie, or join a public union

Dont be bashing my union. though it's not really a public union

inTank: Your tank is toast.

inTank: In your tank is toast.

Seriously MD

gulfsurfer101

Looks promising, I too would be interested in an ac30 drop in if you do decide to cover differnt models.

lawnmowerblenny

is bad ass def gunna get one for a chateo/copepod fuge i already have an ac70 laying around hopefully this will increase my pod population in my 55, my target dragonette keeps them pretty cleaned out...will let you guys know how it works...

Never. He's just teasing us and is going to use it on his own tank to make fun of our media basket mods to our Aquaclears. LOL just kidding.

Can't wait for it to be available.

ironic, I just started looking for ideas for my nano-tank and modding AC70 or AC110 and came across this! you going to do a 110 version too? when do we expect to see production? cost? taking pre-orders? I am ready to use this mod!

Yes

Look back

Maybe soon

good, give me money

Yah price and I want onefoe ac20

Don't know price this is only a prototype to tease you all with and test flow/design

Looks promising, I too would be interested in an ac30 drop in if you do decide to cover differnt models.

Will def. cover more AC models, starting with the most popular first

will ac media still fit?

when are they up 4 sale on the website?/

It will fit all sorts of media, I don't know really what AC offers

Look up

I just moved the words around to give it somme spice.

Practice 6 am sharp tomorrow morning

Im banned from the lounge. :lol: Im underage. Find my thread called Randomness and you will see. :lol: I get to go back in June

Archived