Top Shelf Aquatics

WTF is this for? AC70 Media Basket!

inTank

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you ever have a need for thousands of green acrylic circles, cut always from our holes let me know. I have found a few uses mainly to put on the top of dirt for your plants in pots.

Go to a local school or church on bingo night and sell them as bingo chips. :D

Very impressive! :)

Will the top of the AC70 still fit with the media basket in?

Yes it will fit

Damn it

No worries. If this works we will roll it out for the popular AC HOB filters

Go to a local school or church on bingo night and sell them as bingo chips. :D

With the price of oil going up I could fuel up the private jet with them.

Yeah, can I have a prototype for the ac 20? Just kidding I will pay. PS, can you build a good intank overflow with magnets. I would like to buy an aquarium, stick an overflow box in the back which handles the skimming, heater, media, etc.

OMG this thing actually works really well. I am going to clog the crap out of it to make sure it can handle normal use but right now running with filter floss and chemi pure in saltwater. Will junk up the water and use old filter floss out of my tank.

When can we buy this?!

No idea just got the prototype done today. Maybe 3-4 weeks if the testing goes well it goes on the back of the production line.

Where do I send the blank check?

inTank, LLC

Attn: Accounts Payable

69 Wet Waters Way

Wisconsin

I really need this

I thought that would be the case :happy:

Yeah, can I have a prototype for the ac 20? Just kidding I will pay. PS, can you build a good intank overflow with magnets. I would like to buy an aquarium, stick an overflow box in the back which handles the skimming, heater, media, etc.

That seems to be the next evolution of inTank

el fabuloso
  • Tired of sketchy walk throughs by El Fab on how to make your stock "media basket" into something more usable?

Sketchy?? :angry:

Seriously though I'm really excited about this product. It's enough to make me want to start a pico all over again! :)

RayWhisperer

You guys are all a bunch of dummies. It's not a media basket for any HOB filter. That last pic proves it. It's obviously an arrow trap. Good thing, too. I was just about to throw in the towel on my tank. Frigging arrow population explosion.

Archived