Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WTF is this for? AC70 Media Basket!

inTank

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RayWhisperer

I've had a few tracking #'s recently that didn't register until it was actually delivered. Just figured I'd chime in with that.

Edit; Not #'s from InTank, mind you. #'s from other members, and my own shipping stuff. (yes, I try to keep track of the stuff I sell to insure it get's where it's supposed to.)

Also, GFY, StevieT.

I went through the first few orders of the AC70 and found one that was incorrect. If that is yours a new email has been sent. Basically add one more 4 in the first grouping after the "03"

fun UPS fact: 03 means ground

Also, GFY, StevieT.

This means so much to me, I cherish every GFY moment we share.

I don't know who anyone is by their member name here

Much better!!! Thank you Stevie for taking care the issue asap! I got the tracking now, I am very please with your services and great communication.

Thanks,

David

Don't feel like reading. Will there be one for a AC20?

Start to feel like reading because it has been asked, lots.

K cause I am nice yes we will figure out a way to make a small ass media basket for this filter

You can use pretty much anything in the basket. Water flow can be regulated by the filter intake tube, the basket forces water through media. I don't know how gentle it is that is going to be determined by what media and how you have the flow set.

Thanks StevieT. I'll play around with it when it arrives this Thursday.

Regards,

SeaSkull

:happydance: pictures!

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Thankyou, I have installed in the AC70 and it is looking very nice. The only thing I need to do is find a way to block out the light on the right side so the refugium light won't leak out on the side. Lol overall on the out come, this basket is easy friendly use, easy to clean, easy to take out, an make life much easier!

Most Recommended!

I actually did count my holes, and there were exactly 116! (i didn't count each individual, but did some fancy multiplication at symmetrical areas to cut down on counting)

I actually did count my holes, and there were exactly 116! (i didn't count each individual, but did some fancy multiplication at symmetrical areas to cut down on counting)

Lemme guess: 48/2(9+3) :P

:bowdown:

I love it! and StiveT and all the work inTank does why is it so awesome?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Last night when I opened it I couldnt stop touching it :)

anyway, pics in my thread :)

PS: there is 116

Archived