ReefCleaners.org

take her top off?

danthenewreefman

HecticDialectics

You can give it a shot, but rim jobs can be messy and dangerous, especially when the inner walls are that thin... really easy to bust.

You can give it a shot, but rim jobs can be messy and dangerous, especially when the inner walls are that thin... really easy to bust.

that is def gonna be in someones sig.....

could not resist too funny

that is def gonna be in someones sig.....

could not resist too funny

I think that may be the point of the thread "Should I take her top off" :lol:

*Insert witty reply with sexual innuendo here*

doppelganger

LOL that's awesome

but in all seriousness... yes you probably COULD, but I don't know if you should. Is it worth the worry and risk that's a question for you.

HecticDialectics

I'd be nervous with anything over a 10g, if you really want a nice rimless tank just front the cash. it's really not very expensive in comparison to everything else you'll be buying.

doppelganger

yes I agree... and it's the height that worries me. If it was more shallow, then maybe.

But hey, there's lots of ppl who say if there's no cross brace than u can do it.

You should keep in mind that the glass under the rim is not going to be beveled and polished like it would be if it was made to be a rimless tank. Something to think about if you do take her top off.

Sometimes its best to keep her top on, they don't always look like you picture them in your head.

HecticDialectics
You should keep in mind that the glass under the rim is not going to be beveled and polished like it would be if it was made to be a rimless tank. Something to think about if you do take her top off.

Sometimes its best to keep her top on, they don't always look like you picture them in your head.

:lol:

The Wonder-Rim

gulfsurfer101

Hey man just be careful, if you do it wrong she will cut you foo, just like sludgeroton mentioned, she might not be sexy as you were thinking. It be best to aproach her with a freind and both do it together.

danthenewreefman

meahh...

I'm broke this weekend, and was hoping this would be a cool time waster...

guess I won't try it then. I'd just hoped the 15g would work b/c of how much thicker the glass was compared to the 10g tanks. and I saw mr. aqua used 5mm on some of their rimless. but 5mm is probably for the ~5-10g tanks.

Archived