ReefCleaners.org

What do you want for stickers/pay?

inTank

The vinyl is 2mil thick so yes it is raised. Everything here would be cut the same so these labels would be cut out of vinyl just like the inTank "window" stickers. If the surface is clean and smooth before application they will last for years.

You could also put them on the cord coming out of the powerbar. I know in my set up I can not see the powerstrips but have each labeled where I can.

I will be looking at this hopefully over the weekend

Thanks for the list

Needreefunds

I have inTank stickers on the hood of my RSM for a couple years now I guess. Has survived constant wipe downs very well. Not to mention he has them right on the media rack who spends its life living down and dirty in the saltwater trenches. ;) My skimmer cup is custom lettered as well and still looks like the day it arrived .

Good stuff.

phi delt reefer
The vinyl is 2mil thick so yes it is raised. Everything here would be cut the same so these labels would be cut out of vinyl just like the inTank "window" stickers. If the surface is clean and smooth before application they will last for years.

You could also put them on the cord coming out of the powerbar. I know in my set up I can not see the powerstrips but have each labeled where I can.

I will be looking at this hopefully over the weekend

Thanks for the list

maybe make two sets of powerbar stickers so we can label both the powerbar and the wires. Is there a way to make the stickers so they wrap around the wire like so;

label-for-wire-and-component-248026.jpg

I only ask because some wires are are a wierd diameter or are made of a material that stickers just dont adhere to.

maybe make two sets of powerbar stickers so we can label both the powerbar and the wires. Is there a way to make the stickers so they wrap around the wire like so;

label-for-wire-and-component-248026.jpg

I only ask because some wires are are a wierd diameter or are made of a material that stickers just dont adhere to.

Canadians.........

I don't want to steal money out of my pocket but can't you just get sticker material at office max or similar and just print those at home?

Yeah, you can get that kind of stuff there. I would buy a sticker with my media basket purchase. What program are you going to use to design it? I am currently plannning to download gimp and start graphic design.

• 4 weeks later...
Nada! Free with media rack purchase.

+1 also are there any current coupons like 10-20% off hey the Pack did win the SB and the new season hasn't started :D

Archived