Innovative Marine Aquariums

What do you want for stickers/pay?

inTank

inTank has been asked a lot about offering stickers. I really don't know why since I though I was the only one that thought my brand was cool enough to sport, but the questions are there.

So we would like to offer white vinyl stickers. Clown fish logo, inTank logo and maybe a few FUN custom ones. We have a vinyl cutter in house but the labor is still on the payroll to weed (pick all the stuff out you don't want)

So what would you pay per sticker? You would add them to an order so shipping isn't going to come into play. 7 year high quality indoor/outdoor vinyl is used. It is so awesome that we have not had one peal off an old product that has been under salt water for three years.

Go

inTank has been asked a lot about offering stickers. I really don't know why since I though I was the only one that thought my brand was cool enough to sport, but the questions are there.

So we would like to offer white vinyl stickers. Clown fish logo, inTank logo and maybe a few FUN custom ones. We have a vinyl cutter in house but the labor is still on the payroll to weed (pick all the stuff out you don't want)

So what would you pay per sticker? You would add them to an order so shipping isn't going to come into play. 7 year high quality indoor/outdoor vinyl is used. It is so awesome that we have not had one peal off an old product that has been under salt water for three years.

Go

I would charge cost + the margin you make on a chemipure elite order (a "throw it in the basket item"). reason being, if someone was at $139 they could just throw a $1 sticker in the basket and get free shipping.

What did I charge for a sticker?

Countless hours of labor that I haven't stopped completing yet. Oh not what you caused but charged, it was in Illinois money so I don't know how to convert.

$2.50 no mas

Needs to be sharp if it's going on the back of the Escape next to the Oakley and the D stickers

Good point. They are very clean have them on the inTank Jet and Escalade. Will add the bubbles back in for anything we sell. We took those out after a while with production product branding.

I would charge cost + the margin you make on a chemipure elite order (a "throw it in the basket item"). reason being, if someone was at $139 they could just throw a $1 sticker in the basket and get free shipping.

Why you got to steal shipping form me man? You want me to go bankrupt?

I would definitely sport one on my truck. It would be cliquey and cool. Much better than those gay ass apple stickers. For the clownfish logo I would pay 7 dollars if it was promised not to come off in the car wash.

bananahands

Nada! Free with media rack purchase. You can be the "Apple" of the aquarium world.

Of course then you'd have to double your prices and fall behind of current technology!

I would definitely sport one on my truck. It would be cliquey and cool. Much better than those gay ass apple stickers. For the clownfish logo I would pay 7 dollars if it was promised not to come off in the car wash.

wow, yeah they don't come off in a car wash had these on for years. Only a razor.

I was thinking two sizes for the clown. In the past I cut them at 1" and 3"

Probably one for inTank like 3" long unless there is a need for a larger one.

Nada! Free with media rack purchase. You can be the "Apple" of the aquarium world.

Of course then you'd have to double your prices and fall behind of current technology!

:lol: there def. is an opportunity for promotional uses in the future.

You should do a big clown that will fill the back window of my truck. If you sent me one I would drive around all the LFS pimpin your stuff.

phi delt reefer

what about making some useful stickers :P

People can label their containers and what not. Sell a bunch of sticker on sheet - here are some suggestions;

Ca

Mg

Alk

Water Level High

Water Level Low

(some arrows to put on pipes to show flow direction)

ON/OFF

Return

Overflow (Main, Emergency, Siphon - for beananimal users)

Carbon

GFO

Pellets

etc...

May sound stupid at first but if you ever have someone come watch your tank when you are vaca this could make things 100x easier and reduce screw-ups. You could put a stupid clownfish sticker in the pack as well :lol:

I would pay $10-$20 dollars for a pack depending on how they look/durability.

Most companies give free stickers as free advertising for themselves and for skaters to rep their stupidity (I say this as I look at my Volcom sticker on my PC - though i have never been on a skateboard) You should throw in the clownfish or inTank stickers for free and maybe people will put them on their stand somewhere and when they take pics and post them you got a free AD!

RayWhisperer

If I drain my toilet, stick InTank sticker down there, refill toilet, do you think it will stick there?

Please answer, as I really wanna be able to take a dump on StevieT.

Needreefunds

...nuttin'. I already have them. ;)

phi delt reefer has a nice idea there Mr. T

Oh, erryone gets GFY stickies in their boxes?

Thought I was special. <_<

Stickers are good idea but I'd rather buy a magnet for the fridge or car :) So stick some on magnets too. I'd pay 5-10 bucks for a good magnet or 2.

If I drain my toilet, stick InTank sticker down there, refill toilet, do you think it will stick there?

Please answer, as I really wanna be able to take a dump on StevieT.

100% guarantee. These have lasted 3+ years under saltwater and your #### is no match. You do this take pictures. Hell you have seen my operation and branding about, can't believe I haven't though of this yet.

1060324350_3eotn-L.jpg

You know there will be GFY stickers, but vinyl those are free ones I print with the UPS thermal.

phi delt reefer has a nice idea there Mr. T

I think so as well. Anyone.. if you want something added to his list post it. I see this as a very cool idea and the more useful sayings the better. It won't add much cost to add a lot of "words" symbols once the file is created.

phi delt reefer
I think so as well. Anyone.. if you want something added to his list post it. I see this as a very cool idea and the more useful sayings the better. It won't add much cost to add a lot of "words" symbols once the file is created.

add some small ones that would fit on a Reefkeeper/Profilux/Apex/American DJ power bar;

Powerhead1

Powerhead2

ATO Pump

Skimmer

Heater 1

Heater 2

Return Pump

Calcium Reactor

Carbon Reactor

GFO Reactor

Kalk Stirrer

Pellets Reactor

FYI - I am setting up my tank in teh next couple of weeks finally so I could use these asap. Saves me from having to buy a $75 labeller with stickers that will eventually fall off. I'll take pics and give you a better review than DHAUT...unless the stickers blow... then i am going to have to pull a DHAUT and get my hate on.

Sticker quality is a must though - needs work well in our salty/humid environment. Also hold up to constant wiping. Can they be made of the same material as the stickers you said lasted three years on your media baskets? Raised lettering would be cool too...might be reaching though ;)

Archived