SaltCritters.com

Ry's ADA 60-F

asstastic

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bwoodward0012

i think it looks like a fossilized mini t rex coming out of a chunk of rock... you went all prehistoric on this scape son!

add the tangs already!

i think it looks like a fossilized mini t rex coming out of a chunk of rock... you went all prehistoric on this scape son!

add the tangs already!

i figured out the myreef thing is kinda cool makes life easier not trying to remember whats plugged where and we both have the sid v2 so it will work on yours too now i want the SL2 and anpther PC4

bwoodward0012

sounds asstastic. i'm guessing i need that cord back? no hurry though, i won't set this up until i tear down the biocube and swap everything to that temporary aio im working on.

i do want my bucket back though.... and my baby back....baby back.....baby back ribs (bbq sauce)

anyhow stop wasting $ on your tank and lower/ stretch that ruckus and swap the bars and mirrors while the ada is cycling. then waste more $ on it after that

forgot how bad it sucks waiting for a tank to cycle... on another note my GF ordered a macro lens for her DSLR so not gonna be all these crappy phone pics anymore

bwoodward0012

^ prove it... boring pic of your rock or something. or tell her to put that new fisheye to work and do a new fts or something. now. do it. do it. doooo it. do it. come on, just do it. do it.

got diatoms and GHA growing on rocks and glass might need to order CUC soon really need to get new test kit mine been reading zero everytime ive tried

the rock was dry it was from a buck LFS had full of dry rubble ha. most of it is eco rock i just epoxied it all together. there is a piece of live rock on there seeding it though i got from LFS for $1

Thanks i got a steal on the fixture. guy i got it from won the elos mini setup from marine depot about a year ago so sold his equipment cheap. The return is the cheap one on ebay i believe aquatic magic or something like that

Ah ok cool - Im really contemplating getting to 70w halides & 4 t5 bulbs to go around my LED fixture...just figuring out where to start...uh fun. Thanks for the return info

wow that would be a lot of light. i know my light is way overkill for this tank but o well. i would like to try an LED fixture at somepoint but it seems hit and miss for people, some love them some hate them guess have to try it to find out

since and simple! love the scape so far. I went from MH to MH+T5 to LED then to LED+T5. I have to say I loved MH and MH combo together. No colored bands in the water due to refraction from the surface agitation and shimmer lines. But After adding T5s to my LEDs I cant complain about that anymore. I save on electricity cost and I get the colors of everything else.

Coming along nicely. What are you plans for coral?

probably gonna put tabling acro's aross the arm and rics and zoas toward base of rock and clam in open part buy mostly gonna wing it and buy what ever looks good

• 2 weeks later...

reef cleaners order should be here tomorrow then gonna wait a week (21st bday this weekend) after recovery gonna start loading up on corulz

ive been trying to decide what i want to does on this tank all my bright well stuff is running low and dont know what to use on this tank. I liked the brightwell but there was so many things i had to dose i wanna make it little bit simpler ive been eye balling the b-ionic 2 part but dont know anybody that actually uses it. anyone got any suggestions?

Archived