Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ry's ADA 60-F

asstastic

Builder Anthony

I can offer this its basicly what you need to seed a tank.If his tank isnt cycled or its not lit correctly you mind as well save your money and contact me when your ready..You can see the pictures of things in the link at the bottom of my post called anthonys 5 gallon.Your order will be shipped in a thick styrofoam box about a foot high by about a foot but i want 5 bucks for ziplock containers.

1 lobophylia head 15

1 blue candy cane 8

1 green candy cane 7

1 frag of favia 20

1 frag of platoya or however its spelled its in my frag tank 20

6 polyps of green zoas

3 inch peice of a nice greenish leather 10

3 inch peice of peach leather 10

neon green clove polyps 1dollar per polyp

tangerine mushroom 10

orange eyed favia frag 20 nice sized

xeina frag 5 bucks

a purple corky frag but he will need good lights and snails to keep it alive its currently recovering.2 inch 8 bucks

frag of macro algae 1 dollar

branching sponge 2 dollars about a 2 inch peice

white and red favia 20 bucks nice frag

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bwoodward0012

hes actually gonna get it goin now... im buying his bio-cube so he has to have somewhere for the livestock to go. still gonna be a little while til its filled and gets stocked though.

• 3 months later...

For my stand im just using my desk right next to where I do my homework so i can appreciate it more. Im using a lily pipe for my return with the Gl####### nano overflow and eshoppe skimmer. Im considering getting an mp10 for my birthday next month. ive had my rock epoxied and curing for a long time now its gonna be a bonsai look. The sump is going to be a 10 gallon with acrylic bubble trap wont be too pretty but will get the job done.

sorry for crappy pics its just cell phone until it has livestock then i will borrow girlfriends DSLR.

Got overflow drilled today. waiting for lily pipe return

its not as blue as pics make it look its a nice crisp blue. its a aquamaxx 14k with 2 cadlight aquablue t5s

time to figure out how im going to set up 10 gallon sump

post-53023-1328734017_thumb.jpg

post-53023-1328734023_thumb.jpg

i added them to original post but here they are again

i hear putting lil wayne quotes on your wall near your fish tank makes corals grow faster :D

• 2 weeks later...
ordered lily pipe. takes a month to get here from japan... :tears:

im pretty sure that gla makes some that are much cheaper. i have also heard that someone has been making them out of acrylic

the maxi 1200 is too powerful so im gonna run a T with ball valve back into sump to lower the gph, rock is supposed to be on otherside with arm hanging to left instead of right but being used to block flow so there isnt a huge bare spot from return. also thats not actual scape there is a chuck of live rock on it to seed it that will make its way to the sump

doing that to the maxi makes ot noisy so looks like im gonna get a smaller pump preferrably adjustable. anybody got any suggestions?

Archived