Cultivated Reef

BEWARE of Reef scavengers

thecowkid

michelleshusband

wow, so much drama... good thing i didn't order from them and ordered cuc kit from John. thanks for the helpful info. keep us updated so we know what to do in the future if we encounter such poor business practice.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, so much drama... good thing i didn't order from them and ordered cuc kit from John. thanks for the helpful info. keep us updated so we know what to do in the future if we encounter such poor business practice.

Well I am done talking to them I have now have an "Escalation" in Paypal. I will let Paypal deal with them.

Looking at ReefCleaners.org to replace what I ordered and what Died it would cost over $100.

From now on its going to be reefcleaners.org for me.

Just got a store credit of $90.00 and a request to close the dispute. I am tempted to take it, My fear is that I will not get my next order.

What should I do.

Take the credit and hope for the best and close the request?

Or let paypal work it out?

Cash, for sure.

Although here is the glitch...Since this was not through Ebay, you are not covered under Ebay's buyer protection...This means that paypal may rule in favor of the seller since he no doubt has proof you received something. Ebay will allow the buyer to win a not as described case, but paypal may not. Contact someone at paypal and ask them what to do. My bet is that you will lose this case, and may be better off taking the store credit.

How do I know? Ive been using both Ebay and Paypal for YEARS for both buying and selling. I have dealt with the good and the bad of both sides. Ask someone at paypal about the outcome and THEN make your move.

Matt

Archived