SaltCritters.com

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

? your not bothering people if you find the answer for your self.

Idk I guess I like asking questions, don't leave for that plz

eh, homework.

Hi!

Ugh what kind of HW? I had math, lit, English, history, I'm also reading an awesome book on HTML, XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Lots of ppl call me the fish nerd and the computer geek now

Hello!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok computer geek. Download Mathematica & partition the hard drive So you can learn UNIX/LINUX.

thinklinux.png

Make lots of money. :)

I was reading this thread, but skipped to the end, so I hope this wasn't answered already

Is Rod's Food a good brand of food?

Yep yep :) Corals and fish love it

Telling people about your fish bores them and makes them think you're weird. Trust me.

:lol: That's why you convert people, then you can talk to them about fish all day!

Lol coral dealer. My locker is not bigg enough to fit a pico in it. :(

Haha I totally want to be able to put a pico in my locker, when people ask what's the light coming out of my locker, I'd just be like, "Oh nothing, just my... REEF AQUARIUM" :lol:

Ok computer geek. Download Mathematica & partition the hard drive So you can learn UNIX/LINUX.

thinklinux.png

Make lots of money. :)

Is that code what is use to make MAC? For Apple

I was reading this thread, but skipped to the end, so I hope this wasn't answered already

Yep yep :) Corals and fish love it

:lol: That's why you convert people, then you can talk to them about fish all day!

Haha I totally want to be able to put a pico in my locker, when people ask what's the light coming out of my locker, I'd just be like, "Oh nothing, just my... REEF AQUARIUM" :lol:

I will deff. try Rod's then. Lol how do you convert them :P

I want one of them Fluval Specs in my locker but D says it's a big nono. It's would be so funny. I open my locker and if anyone is standing decide it they get this big flash of light :lol: it would be funny

unix/linux are operating systems. but its open source.

Mathematica is a computational computing program.

http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/

you can find it to download as a torrent. but you'll also need a couple books to make heads or tails of it.

as your computer teacher about them.

these with the other stuff your talking about would give you a good prep for dealing for stuff like this guy is talking about.

http://www.ted.com/talks/juan_enriquez_sha...ew_science.html

http://www.ted.com/talks/juan_enriquez_sha...ew_science.html

That seems bori g compared to HTML, XHTML, CSS and JaveScript. I also want to learn C+ and C++ so I can write IPhone apps and get rich

Yeah but the mac os runs off a Linux kernel. So there's that. But yeah one think every one joke's about is that the thing's I tend to point out are boring. they don't say I'm wrong, just that it's well, yeah. You can figure it out, you looked at it.

I might just have to learn it after I learn XHTML. :lol: I want to contribute to the worls of supercomputers :lol:

You are not boring bitts. All of your posts have been very informative.

I googled it and it looks like it is used to make android and IPhone apps. hmmmm

Soo I wonder if this idea could work on a longer tank. Andru said the longer the better so I might try it on a 23 long which is 36 1/4 in compared to 30 1/. hmmmm

which Idea. bigger is always better. so there's that but don't for get about the daily cost. Though a 20L & 29 are really the same thing. Thats why I went 29 & with out going a lot bigger I don't think I could stand it being much more.

The idea about the double peninsula. I liked the 23 cause its 36 in and so I could do a 5 or 6 inch fuge.

Yeah, i kinda wanted a 40 long but it is a 48 in tank and

I dont have the space. I wish I did. I could have a Tang.

Idk I guess I like asking questions, don't leave for that plz

Ugh what kind of HW? I had math, lit, English, history, I'm also reading an awesome book on HTML, XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Lots of ppl call me the fish nerd and the computer geek now

Hello!

Everything. And 12 pages of math. I think the teacher's on maeth.

Get a 40 breeder already! Or a 75. Best dimensions except for the 180.

Think about the tank though. What would be things to design it around, what needs will there be to meet. how does the design limit these.

look at his is there anything that jumps out as having happened by dividing the tank.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=257900

Yeah you have less area for the display but you now have a display fuge. You have a cool compartment for filtration and returns.

You would need to have a spce for a long tank and the space to have a stand. Also have the budget. Also LR and sand and corals and bioload.

Oc, thats a lot! I had 40 q's in english today and 4 pages of math.

I cant get a 40 or 75 or 180 because I dont have the space or money. :lol: I wish though

RayWhisperer

MD, enough with the alt's to circumvent the lounge ban. Time to read the rules. Creating an alt is a permabanable offense.

captainbastard

I wish I would've started with a 40br, I say do that. How do you have 55 pages and 1700+ posts but no tank pictures lol. At least you're not "rushing" haha

MD, enough with the alt's to circumvent the lounge ban. Time to read the rules. Creating an alt is a permabanable offense.
I only made one alt. lavalash

I wish I would've started with a 40br, I say do that. How do you have 55 pages and 1700+ posts but no tank pictures lol. At least you're not "rushing" haha

Yes I'm not rushing

I only made one alt. lavalash

Yes I'm not rushing

RayWhisperer

With the exact same IP?

Posting in a thread about another member of whom, I doubt your friend has any knowledge.

Perhaps using your friends account to log into the lounge, eh?

Whatever the reason, I don't care. Don't let it happen again. You should apologize to your friend, if that is the case. Sydroo2 has been banned.

Archived