Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

HecticDialectic's ADA 10G

HecticDialectics

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
HecticDialectics

I scraped most of my glass and bought some acans. The sympodium didn't dig my tank. It ejected all its polyps and died. There are still two or three little groups of polyps in random spots in my tank. I'm just gonna leave em and see what happens.

HecticDialectics
so basically you have an empty tank to lure in unwitting men

yea

i just realized the other day this tank has been set up almost a year. the past year of my life has been crazy... time literally flew by.Set it up near the end of law school, had to focus on exams and graduation, then the bar exam, then finding a job, and now working at Target it's amazing. Only recently started to get some cash flow. Tank's pretty stable. I'll probably buy a few more coral over the next few weeks.

HecticDialectics
buy a razor blade ya psycho

I hate putting my hands in the tank. I bought a kent pro scraper but it was bent so I just gave up

Working at Target?!? I haven't kept up...

Lounge joke :P

So where is a non purple FTS?

I reckon I might nab one tonight

I hate putting my hands in the tank. I bought a kent pro scraper but it was bent so I just gave up

omg i know the salt just makes my skin so dry!

you're such a girl :P

buy a razor blade ya psycho

:lol:

Wow wish I had that kind of Coraline growth right now!

Need some moar coralz! Looks nice though, how are the 2 tarded heads of candy cane?

yea

i just realized the other day this tank has been set up almost a year. the past year of my life has been crazy... time literally flew by.Set it up near the end of law school, had to focus on exams and graduation, then the bar exam, then finding a job, and now working at Target it's amazing. Only recently started to get some cash flow. Tank's pretty stable. I'll probably buy a few more coral over the next few weeks.

<yawn>

...and make more money than you.

So much for making Med(Red)™ money...

HecticDialectics
omg i know the salt just makes my skin so dry!

you're such a girl :P

I'm afraid of crap on my hands killing my tank. I have different lotions and stuff to stay moisturized.

Need some moar coralz! Looks nice though, how are the 2 tarded heads of candy cane?

I agree. More coral. Hurry up and do the ADA justice already ;P

I'm thinking about buying a Bubble Magus doser. I haven't been dosing my 2-part in like 8 months (and I haven't done a water change since god knows when), so I'm going to try dosing by hand regularly for a week or so first and see if I can manage it.

I'm going coral shopping tomorrow tho, as long as my evening schedule works out. :ninja:

nor_cal_nano

That green monti in the first pic looks a lot like the green cap in my tank. I like the color on yours better... :(

HecticDialectics

Yeah I couldn't resist the green monti at all. I swung a deal with the guy I bought them all from, basically got the red monti free. Otherwise I was only going to buy the green monti :lol:

No coral positions are final yet, of course. The green monti will probably end up on the top half of the left rock. The green candy cane's probably going to get moved. And the duncan's probably going to get popped off its spot and moved to the right and forward about an inch. Then the red monti on the mid-upper left side of the right rock.

Still thinking. Won't be doing this for a week or so.

Archived