inTank Media Baskets

Matt's CADLights 22g... NOT!

Clavius85

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be delivered today. Looks like FedEx is having some delays due to weather. Rescheduled delivery date is tomorrow according to tracking info.

Won't be delivered today. Looks like FedEx is having some delays due to weather. Rescheduled delivery date is tomorrow according to tracking info.

You got tracking info? I ordered the same thing on the 17th, so I assume mine would be shipped out in the same batch as yours, unless they are severely behind. I have not yet received tracking info. Their tanks seem to be really popular right now though so I suppose their most likely just really behind and not wanting to say anything.

I didn't get tracking info until just the other day when I emailed them about the status of my order (for the second time). I threatened to open a dispute with PayPal and they emailed me back apologizing for the delay and included a tracking number.

Eddie @ Cadlights just responded to my email I sent a few minutes ago. He said that the package with the light is normally strapped to the tank package. He's going to talk to FedEx and see if they separated it into to shipments or something. Regardless I'm pretty hot right now... :angry:

sounds like a ####ty shipping day

PUT THE FIXTURE DOWN ... and walk away ... drink something strong

go back to it in a few minutes

Heh, already done the drinking part. But I just figured out how it works. Now I feel dumb. -_-

sounds like a ####ty shipping day

PUT THE FIXTURE DOWN ... and walk away ... drink something strong

go back to it in a few minutes

+1

What crappy service. I hope this all works out for you and I am looking forward to seeing this set up.

Heh, already done the drinking part. But I just figured out how it works. Now I feel dumb. -_-

My light box was taped to my Tank box, btw. And it took me quite a while to figure out how to assemble those lights too, so you've got company there. Bummer about the tank. One of my boxes had quite a hole it in, courtesy of FedEx, I'm guessing but they packed it well enough that nothing was damaged. Hope your tank shows up soon! :P I emailed Eddie on friday asking where my skimmer was and if he was going to send me a replacement tank, but I've heard nothing back, yet. :P

My light box was taped to my Tank box, btw. And it took me quite a while to figure out how to assemble those lights too, so you've got company there. Bummer about the tank. One of my boxes had quite a hole it in, courtesy of FedEx, I'm guessing but they packed it well enough that nothing was damaged. Hope your tank shows up soon! :P I emailed Eddie on friday asking where my skimmer was and if he was going to send me a replacement tank, but I've heard nothing back, yet. :P

That is where I left off with my pc light that almost burnt my house down. He told me he would send it then I never heard from him again and I am still waiting on it 6 monts later. (I dont think it is coming.) I also have had the issue with the false wall peeling off. I am not even bothering emailing them about it because I have not gotten my light yet. I have made a temp fix until I can brake down the tank and fix it properly. I have tied a string to the top of the overflow teeth and the pulled it tight and slid the rest of the string under the stand to keep it tight. It is working good for now.

That is where I left off with my pc light that almost burnt my house down. He told me he would send it then I never heard from him again and I am still waiting on it 6 monts later. (I dont think it is coming.) I also have had the issue with the false wall peeling off. I am not even bothering emailing them about it because I have not gotten my light yet. I have made a temp fix until I can brake down the tank and fix it properly. I have tied a string to the top of the overflow teeth and the pulled it tight and slid the rest of the string under the stand to keep it tight. It is working good for now.

The back wall of mine also peeled off after a 2 week test run using tap water. I figure if I don't hear from Eddie by today, I'll email him again, and then call on Wednesday. In the meantime, I plan to order some silicone and try to fix it, since I'm also waiting on Spectrapure, which seems to be having similar don't get back to the customer's emails or voicemail issues. :P 2 weeks waiting on them so far with the order I put in.

The back wall of mine also peeled off after a 2 week test run using tap water. I figure if I don't hear from Eddie by today, I'll email him again, and then call on Wednesday. In the meantime, I plan to order some silicone and try to fix it, since I'm also waiting on Spectrapure, which seems to be having similar don't get back to the customer's emails or voicemail issues. :P 2 weeks waiting on them so far with the order I put in.

That sucks. When I was looking at mine It looked that the back piece was cut a little to big and is not sitting in there flat and that is what makes it want to bow out. You might need to just sand a little off of one of the sides until it sits flush in there. Then you can silicone the crap out of it.

That sucks. When I was looking at mine It looked that the back piece was cut a little to big and is not sitting in there flat and that is what makes it want to bow out. You might need to just sand a little off of one of the sides until it sits flush in there. Then you can silicone the crap out of it.

Thanks for that suggestion. I suspected that might be the case as when it's cooler it sort of pops back in *almost*. I think it's a hair too big so when it warms up with the warmer water, it's just enough to stress it to flex and pop away from the glass. Still going to bug Eddie though, since despite his assurances it's under warranty, he still owes me a skimmer and the hinges he promised he'd mail. :P Definitely needs to work on his customer focus.

Archived