- Display: 30x30x18 with 3/4" acrylic, 5x5 corner overflow
- Sump: 24x24x14, two chambers
- Stand: 34x34x40
- Return: Tunze Silence 1073.05
- Tunze 6045
- Ecotech MP40 ESW
- Tunze Multicontroller 7095
- Tunze Osmolator 5017
- ATB Econo 840 with Mini Airstar
- Vertex Zeo Reactor offline
- Lighting: Aqua Illumination
- Weekly waterchanges
- Clean Acrylic 2x/week
- Change carbon and GFO once a month
- 4-5 times daily feedings - Hikari Marine S pellets, sometimes Hikary Mysis and Spirulina Brine Shrimp soaked in Vitamarin C
- 2 Drops Iodine 2x/week
And now... the pictures.
Little black box on the left with the white knob is the flow control for the 1073.05 by the way. The return can be run on the 7095, but won't be used for this function.
Pretty insane reflections, but you should get the general idea of what's going on in there.
Edited by TheWAND, 04 September 2011 - 04:41 PM.