3 replies to this topic

silversurfer96790

silversurfer96790

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 28 Dec 2010
  • Tokyo, Japan

Just Wanted to post my personal experience with Rapid LED.I am an American living in Tokyo, Japan, I contacted Rapid LED about a LED diy project I wanted to build for my Pico tank. A super cool guy named Mike responded to my first email and continued through out the whole process. He answered all my questions with knowledge and advice about all the Electrical requirements before I ever ordered anything from them. This fact alone speaks volumes about the kind of company Rapid LED is with respect to customer service.

After I made my order they followed up with an email, telling me that my order was ship the same day along with the package tracking info. Having lived in Tokyo for the last 10 years, I have ordered many items from the States and aboard. Everything from English DVD`s for my kids to car parts for my 1950 Buick Dynaflow. These guys at Rapid went beyond the call for customer service.

My Led Diy kit arrived 6 days later.

After inspecting my Leds and parts. I noticed that all the Cree Leds, precut wires, driver were already pretinned with solder and the shipping package was beyond perfect.All parts arrived in perfect order and as requested. Just amazing service and attention to detail, everything from first contact to the way package was pack and shipped.

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to deal with a company that both stands behind there product and provides great customer service.

Best Reagards and thanks to Rapid LEDs
Jon M.

Edited by silversurfer96790, 06 January 2011 - 02:44 PM.

avbarr11

avbarr11

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Joined 18 Mar 2012
  • California
Thank you sooo much for posting this review! I'm considering buying their BC14 LED DIY to fit into my 12g nano cube. Now I'll feel a lot more confident buying from them :)

phasezero

phasezero

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Joined 03 Jun 2011
I've made two orders there, they definitely have some really fast shipping. Ordered Wednesday morning and the package arrived Friday afternoon.

jT415Gz

jT415Gz

Milk does a coral good!

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • Joined 12 Mar 2012
  • San Francisco, CA
yup, so far to me, their CS is damn good IMHO, and even in person as I went for a visit to gather a list of parts. I'm going back next week once heatsinks arrive!

New to Saltwater
I'm not shallow... you must be lQQking at my tank =B
Posted Image
Member of Bay Area Reefers
N-R Feedback
Posted Image