• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Pimo

Pimo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 11 Sep 2009

I have recently purchased RKL and a Koralia Nano Evolution. I can see the PC4 cutting power to the powerhead but the impeller does not stop spinning. Is this normal?

r20crazy

r20crazy

welcome to the gun show ladies

• Members
  • 2,980 posts
  • Joined 17 Mar 2007
certain channels never fully cutoff all power on the rkl (I dont remember which ones they are) the trickel power will prevent the pump from stoping completely. try setting it up on another channel.

Edited by r20crazy, 01 January 2011 - 11:16 AM.

... if you stick your finger in your arse long enough you can talk to your fish.
(I apparently lack the patience needed for this)

ur mom waxes her clam for me once a week- i even spit shine it :D

man, look at all that delicious meat nestled between those 2 huge breasts

I've been maried 25 yrs now & just about all we have is Hall Sex. That's when you pass each other in the hall & on the way past say FU to each other.

jam05pr

jam05pr

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 02 Jun 2006

I have recently purchased RKL and a Koralia Nano Evolution. I can see the PC4 cutting power to the powerhead but the impeller does not stop spinning. Is this normal?

The two middle plugs are the ones that will not fully cut power on such a low wattage device. I have the same issue.

Pimo

Pimo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 11 Sep 2009
I have it set on channel 3. I will put it on the first channel. Will the heater or lights be ok in the middle?

Edited by Pimo, 01 January 2011 - 07:28 PM.

jam05pr

jam05pr

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 02 Jun 2006

I have it set on channel 3. I will put it on the first channel. Will the heater or lights be ok in the middle?

Yeah those should be fine in either 2 or 3.

Pimo

Pimo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 11 Sep 2009

Yeah those should be fine in either 2 or 3.

That was it. Thanks alot for the help, I never would have thought about switching plugs. I was ready to order a new powerhead.