Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Red Macro for DT

will46r

John, I'm looking for some sort of red macroalgae in my DT to help hide the HOB intake. I'm running a 2.5g pico so the algae doesn't need to be over 7" or so. The current will be moderate and in a circular pattern because it's in a corner, lighting is 28W pc. Do you have any suggestions?

I'm a little peeved because you announced the free shipping on quick crews like 3 days after I went to the LFS and paid the same price for not quite what I wanted. :P

the gracilaria that will be available in a week will likely be the best of the year...I have been waiting for the fields to fill out a bit, but they are right soon for the collecting. :) Nice stuff this year too... Before then, the red titan makes a good choice, it is hardy too which is nice. I have some even if it isn't on the site, it just has to be cleaned and made ready. Halymenia which is also nice is just around the corner. It looks good in swaying current.

I figured you'd be asleep right now, I'm on night shift and at work... what's your excuse???? :P Answering questions for your store, I know... that's work too. :D

Hmmm so I guess I will contact you after Christmas to see what you have available?

well i fell asleep shortly after. :) That would probably be your best bet. We are so close to the first winter crop I feel that it would best to wait a bit if you can.

Archived