ReefCleaners.org

Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

awesome tank, i am thinking about starting a 60F ADA tank myself. can you post some photos for the light? you got a very clean setup. i like to see how you setup the lights.

Thanks!! I basically used this from home depot and then connected it to two of these using PAR38's. I'm still looking for a clean way to run the wires down to the power strip though without having to go into the wall. I'll try and get some pictures up later though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some SPS shots for a new page :lol: The birdsnest and monti are really starting to grow like crazy. And I just noticed the valida frag behind the birdsnest is starting to encrust even though it never shows PE for some reason

5427180518_36237df5bb.jpg

5427175564_e93aae494f.jpg

5426555625_6f3509ab95.jpg

thanks for the light info. your sps corals look amazing. i am impressed with the par 38 led lights.

Thanks!! I'm impressed with them too. I've only had one SPS turn brown on me. The rest look the same as the way I bought them or look even better :happy:

Thanks! And I've read stuff on golfmkv.com but I've never posted there. I keep meaning to go to one of those GTGs but I haven't had the chance since I'm down in blacksburg for 9 months out of the year and I just got the new car this summer. Your GTI looks great though. Who would have thought so many reefers would also be dubbers haha

Thanks!! Your tank is coming along great as well. I love seeing all these ADA tanks now :D

I know man. I've seen a lot of dubbers on this forum, it's pretty cool. Congrats on the R32 and your tank. Enjoy them.

I know man. I've seen a lot of dubbers on this forum, it's pretty cool. Congrats on the R32 and your tank. Enjoy them.

Yeah I definitely will thanks!!

wow amazing tank buddy! Very clean! Loving the pictures

Thanks sammy!! I just took a look at your thread and yours looks amazing too. I love your acans and I can't wait for my new ones to grow out like that.

That is an awesome looking tank. I love shallow tanks.

Thanks cameraman! After seeing all of the shallow tanks on here for awhile I decided I had to have one myself :P

damn those shots are amazing!

Thanks peewee! I'm always trying to get new angles and I like to have lots of shots so I can track the growth of my corals.

Those birdnest and monti are looking really nice.. taggin along'

Thanks d'Espresso! I can't wait to see how your ADA looks after seeing how great the solana was! I love your acan collection too. Once mine grow out a little more I'll try and take some shots of them.

Guhhhh this tank is so sick.

I can't wait until I can afford to setup an ADA reef again. Debating doing a mame overflow, and also a chiller with lily pipes to help with flow. Nothing else in the system.

Guhhhh this tank is so sick.

I can't wait until I can afford to setup an ADA reef again. Debating doing a mame overflow, and also a chiller with lily pipes to help with flow. Nothing else in the system.

Thanks!! That would be sweet though. You have any particular size ADA in mind?

Thanks!! That would be sweet though. You have any particular size ADA in mind?

Meh, depends on budget. I would love to have dual Mini-M's and then a 60p. The minis would be for a reef and a planted respectively, but sadly I don't know which I would prefer for the 60p.

I'm not a fan of larger tanks, which is why I love throwing away large amounts of money into tiny boxes of water.

Meh, depends on budget. I would love to have dual Mini-M's and then a 60p. The minis would be for a reef and a planted respectively, but sadly I don't know which I would prefer for the 60p.

I'm not a fan of larger tanks, which is why I love throwing away large amounts of money into tiny boxes of water.

That would like ADA heaven if you had them all in the same room haha. But I agree about the smaller tanks, I feel like I will always have one even though one day I might want to take a shot at a large tank...

i like the new stand better, what's the stand?

It's actually just this from Ikea. It works great because it leaves a nice edge around the tank and then I can store everything on those shelves. I have the MP10 controller and inline heater on the right side because that's the side I don't really see in my room.

New picture :happy: I know these are pretty small but I like being able to track the growth. It seems like these put off a new head almost every week too.

5446438356_289eddf14b.jpg

foothill reefer

thanks for the stand info...i am debating on a ADA 60F or a Mr. Aqua 12g long (36" long). i am having hard time finding a stand to fit th 12g long. i like the long tank because it provide more swimming room. i love your built so far, the corals are showing beautiful colors. those par38 lights are the way to go.

thanks for the stand info...i am debating on a ADA 60F or a Mr. Aqua 12g long (36" long). i am having hard time finding a stand to fit th 12g long. i like the long tank because it provide more swimming room. i love your built so far, the corals are showing beautiful colors. those par38 lights are the way to go.

Thanks!! And np, but that does look like a tough decision. I just checked out the mr aqua and its seems great especially because of the length for swimming room. Your only problem other than finding a stand would be the lack of depth. But as long as you found good pieces of LR it could work great. Good luck with your decision!

this tank makes me want to switch to par 38's

They are great!! I'm trying to have lots of pics in this thread too so I can really track the growth using the PAR38's.

On another note I got the osmolator installed last night and its working great so far. It makes me wish I had a sump to hide it in though. Also got a two little fishies nanomag and its perfect for this tank.

Archived