ReefCleaners.org

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

Went in an order from salt critters with a local reefer buddy (psychosis on NR) ang got about 5 frags. This is the first time ordering corals so we will see how it goes. Gets in Friday, I can't wait.

Look forward to seeing the frags.

L

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, I just realized I forgot to buy bag labeling...god dammit.

I think since it doesnt ship until thursday that you have time to contact them and have them do the bag labeling. They better not be putting our frags in bags this soon cuase if they do we have issues lol..

Look forward to seeing the frags.

L

I got a sweet lookin ricordea!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!!!!!!

very nice mate!! he needs to practice his ninja powers! lol

Ha ha definitely. He is a funny crab because he either waves his claws at me when I'm at the tank or he tries to hide in plain site. Not very ninja like at all.

Mine is a wuss. Stupid little thing runs from Nerites, shadows, funny smells. My old Emerald would pick up snails and chuck them out of his way, this one skirts around them like they're going to explode.

It's just as well. My old Emeral was a bull dozer, even if he was funny.

You should have seen my box crab before his bad molt. All you'd see where eyes in the sand bed, when food was introduced this insane looking critter with Ballerina legs would start dancing toward it. It looked really menacing until it stood up.

After 3 years I'm sick of this Avatar. Imma imma upgrade it.

3 More days till coral. You should let me know when you can drop by and get it, don't want to leave it in the box to long.

You should see it in person Fab. With two clams no less.

Glad to see this tank is still alive and well. :)

All thanks to your thread and a couple other picos on NR fab. You should really consider setting up another pico since you took down the max. It's nice to see you back as well. Thanks for checking in on my thread.

Ok thats it I cant take it anymore! I am putting another fish in this tank. I could really use help choosing either one fish or a pair of smaller trimma gobies. What do you guys/gals think?

What do you have in there now?

Current tank inhabitants are a mithrax crab and a Pom Pom. Other than that just the usual cuc and corals. I am either wanting to do another really cool invert or a fish.

el fabuloso

I was under the impression that you already had a fish in there. I really like the way a pistol/goby pair looks in a pico but I'm still convinced that their constant digging may have contributed to my pico crashing. But my pico was also pretty old.

Get a baby Great White & name it...

Bruce. :D

Just kidding!! What about either panda gobies, clown gobies, or those Pygmy wrasses?

I was under the impression that you already had a fish in there. I really like the way a pistol/goby pair looks in a pico but I'm still convinced that their constant digging may have contributed to my pico crashing. But my pico was also pretty old.

I had a red head goby for about a year until it decided to jump. Before that I had a hi fin goby and candy cane pistol pair. Although I loved the pair I wouldn't do it again because I have too much stuff on my sandbed and the sand clouds irritated me. I'll leave the pistol pairs for my 120.

Get a baby Great White & name it...

Bruce. :D

Just kidding!! What about either panda gobies, clown gobies, or those Pygmy wrasses?

That's an awesome idea!

Archived