Cultivated Reef

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

I thought I was the only one that could see the growth.

No, I notice coral growth all the time. I love it when I see a new polyp. I went from 5 Wobblegong wows to 11, from 5 red hornets to 7. It's fun. :D

I see the growth in other tanks too.

L

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have noticed that since my fish is no longer in this tank my pom pom crab is a lot more rambunctious. He/sheis out and about in the tank so much more now. Before it never roamed out of its spot in the cave unless it was at night after the lights went off. Has anyone ever seen this before? It makes me think that my red head goby was picking on the pom pom.

I have noticed that since my fish is no longer in this tank my pom pom crab is a lot more rambunctious. He/sheis out and about in the tank so much more now. Before it never roamed out of its spot in the cave unless it was at night after the lights went off. Has anyone ever seen this before? It makes me think that my red head goby was picking on the pom pom.

My pompom is pretty extroverted for a pompom, but I only have sexy shrimp & a teeny tiny panda goby.

Could well be he was being picked on. I think that the right combo of fish & inverts can make everyone comfortable.

L

I wonder what a good fish would be to mix with the pom pom. hmmm

Probably a very small fish who's habit is to perch & remain rather stationary. Of a fish smaller than the crab. What did you have last time?

L

Green banded goby? Maybe a Jaguar Goby.

I really need to drop in to your thread more often, I'm subscribing.

I think you would be my first subscription lol. How do I tell who is subscribed? I have always loved green banded gobys but I also really like the ORA tiger goby.

I've subscribed to maybe 3 threads in 4 years, counting yours. I may be late to the party, but it's more meaningful when I arrive. 'Cuz I bring the fun.

I'm still trying to hunt down a trio of Trimma Tevegae. It's my main stocking plan for the tank, annoying. I like the Tiger, but of the two I'd go Greenbanded personally.

I've subscribed to maybe 3 threads in 4 years, counting yours. I may be late to the party, but it's more meaningful when I arrive. 'Cuz I bring the fun.

I'm still trying to hunt down a trio of Trimma Tevegae. It's my main stocking plan for the tank, annoying. I like the Tiger, but of the two I'd go Greenbanded personally.

why would you go with green banded? whats your reason behind it?

Simply an aesthetic preference. I think it looks better. Beyond that I don't see much difference between the two, and the tiger Is cool still.

Any way, I'm off to a fish store on federal. 20% off of everything, oh yea. Let you know if any thing is worth the drive.

Simply an aesthetic preference. I think it looks better. Beyond that I don't see much difference between the two, and the tiger Is cool still.

Any way, I'm off to a fish store on federal. 20% off of everything, oh yea. Let you know if any thing is worth the drive.

what fish store?!

Standard red and green, but they where actual mini colonies. Otherwise the best thing was the duncan, I bought a single head for $8. It's one of those really large varieties with the purple center. On a massive plug for no apparent reason, but what ever. They only had two small frag tanks, but the duncan was worth the trip.

Id like a duncan with a purple center. I do t have any of those yet. I have a light almost pinkish colored duncan and the standard green ones. I would love some different color blastos. I have a couple frags of the red and green center ones.

Id like a duncan with a purple center. I do t have any of those yet. I have a light almost pinkish colored duncan and the standard green ones. I would love some different color blastos. I have a couple frags of the red and green center ones.

I think you would be my first subscription lol. How do I tell who is subscribed?

2621989-267263-a-little-school-boy-student-sitting-at-desk-and-with-one-hand-up-to-answer-or-ask-a-question.jpg

Have been subscribed to this thread for a few months now. I subscribe to quite a few threads, particularly picos ... I don't get on here often enough to keep up, so when I have an interest in seeing partiuclar updates I subscribe. Yours, Newman's, llj's .. my own haha (easier to find and see any updates).

Well thanks for subscribing to my thread guys, I really appreciate it.

I got a nice zoa frag and a sick acan frag today. Ill try to post some pictures when i get them in my tank.

Well thanks for subscribing to my thread guys, I really appreciate it.

I got a nice zoa frag and a sick acan frag today. Ill try to post some pictures when i get them in my tank.

I'm subscribed too. :D I get email notification of the picos I follow.

Oooooooo, sick acan sounds promising, unless it's actually sick.

Since I am one of the only NR people to see the tank in person he could do anything and fake us out....lol

You must go then & confirm all that he posts. :lol:

Archived