Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Rockryno's Bookshelf SPS Nano

rockryno

I must be doing something wrong . I do 2gallon Wc weekly aswell and I dont get growth :( coral prosalt is what I use and take has a 3gallon sump.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea that this was your tank. I am a ma*c member and have seen you post quite a bit there but never saw a tank build thread. This tank looks amazing man. I'm going to need to see what frags you still have available and hit you up.

• 1 month later...

mid june update!

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/rockryno/media/006-1_zps4ad1d055.jpg.html'>006-1_zps4ad1d055.jpg

the blue milli is getting so big its shading the corals under it! AI sol is up to 70% and the corals are soaking it up. Don't know how much higher I want to go...

Also, just moved the tank to my new apartment. I had two other guys come over and we taped plastic over the top of the tank, and took the entire shelf on our laps in the back of the car to the new place. Then up 3 floors and not a rock moved! Polyps out the whole time haha.

However my nano-glo fuge light is not working for some reason now. I took it apart and all wires are intact. I think the power cord might have failed. Anyone have one I could buy???

Archived