inTank Media Baskets

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

Thanks.

Want to get a good pic of my blenny out in the open, but he goes and hides in rock when I come too close...hopefully he'll get used to people around the tank.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. How are you liking the Harlequins? I've thought about adding some more than once

--edit--

and how about the Midas? That is one of the fish I am 99% on for my 75.

I like them. Really colorful. They are really cryptic while eating (sometimes they won't even come out in the open) but when they're done they're usually out and about and chillin'.

omgomgomg1,000th post! finaly.omgomgomg

Well, the blenny has become a lot less shy, so, naturally, I have some much better pictures of him/her:

100_4067.JPG

100_4066.JPG

100_4068.JPG

100_4071.JPG

These were taken after he/she ate.

Thanks. I really do like my harlequins. Well worth the expense in sea stars.

So would sexy shrimp be ok with what I have? I would love to see some sexies host my euphyllias.

Whath the sexies with the sixline. My possum ate all mine.

so far he's pretty cool...havn't seen him nip at my torch which is right bellow his/her rock. when i fed him/her, the clown and cardinal were very close to him; and he/she didn't act protective of his home or food.

saying him/her all the time is annoying. it's a HE until unless i find out differently.

it sounds kind of rude...lol Fish have feelings, too you know... ;) .

if I name it I won't need to refer to him as a her or him/her or it...

So lets play the name game! Name that blenny...somthing that fits a him or her...

Thanks. With this scape the torch dosn't take up the whole top of the reef, so I can keep SPS.

Digin the tank. How's the Midas I heard they can be a little aggressive and could possibly nip at some lps.

actually I see a spot on my birdsnest that could have been damaged... but it isn't even noticible. maybe its just me :/

I say George. Didn't Forman used to do Midas commercials?

no clue who that is...but i think the midas blenny is named after king midas, who turned everything he touched to gold or something like that.

George...and if it turns out to be a her...would be wierd.

Any one have a clue on how to sex these guys, if possible?

I named the blenny Doggy because he has a puppy-dog face. My dogs names are Lolita, Whistle (named him when I was very little, so that is why is name is a little strange...), and Rico. <----he's a puppy

Archived