Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats it, I need some plating montipora, you convinced me.

Its a beautiful and underrated coral.

The link is fixed. The pic is fixed. Should I post it again, I want to make sure it has full impact.

:lol::lol::lol: Im gonna try to make it for sooner kat :flower:

Absolutely amazing tank! Minimal scape and beautiful selection of corals really make it pop plus I love shallow cubes :) . No background gives it a great depth. *drool*

Absolutely amazing tank! Minimal scape and beautiful selection of corals really make it pop plus I love shallow cubes :) . No background gives it a great depth. *drool*

Thanks alot th its very much appreciated.

The link is fixed. The pic is fixed. Should I post it again, I want to make sure it has full impact.

What a let down after all that...

This is a great build & reef Hype!

When is this tank getting TOTM? Cause this tank is BALLA!

Hey TJ long time no see! Thanks alot man its definitely come a long way. I actually won TOTM almost a year ago. Are you starting a new build any time soon?Ive always been a huge fan of your setups.

Needreefunds

What's up E??

I see you are still at it.

Shame, all this effort- yet this tank just won't come around for you.

Points for being so persistent tho IMO.

:happy:

Tank is amazing as always and you certainly have not lost your touch with the lens.

Great stuff my friend. B)

What's up E??

I see you are still at it.

Shame, all this effort- yet this tank just won't come around for you.

Points for being so persistent tho IMO.

:happy:

Tank is amazing as always and you certainly have not lost your touch with the lens.

Great stuff my friend. B)

Hey Richie hows it going buddy?Long time no see!Hows the tank?

inorite? Its always something...but i guess thats life :wacko:

Thanks alot bud i appreciate it.

TJ_Burton
Hey TJ long time no see! Thanks alot man its definitely come a long way. I actually won TOTM almost a year ago. Are you starting a new build any time soon?Ive always been a huge fan of your setups.

You need to win again... lol

I have been thinking about it. Pending on whether or not I end up moving out with the girlfriend... If I am going to get a new home I don't think setting up a tank now is going to be the 'smart' thing to do.

I am really proud of you man, came a long way from your first set up - this set up of yours is inspiring me! Keep up the amazing work so I have a reason to check my subscription to your thread as often as possible ;) lol.

You need to win again... lol

I have been thinking about it. Pending on whether or not I end up moving out with the girlfriend... If I am going to get a new home I don't think setting up a tank now is going to be the 'smart' thing to do.

I am really proud of you man, came a long way from your first set up - this set up of yours is inspiring me! Keep up the amazing work so I have a reason to check my subscription to your thread as often as possible ;) lol.

Ha..Thanks alot man i really appreciate it hopefully i inspired you to setup a new tank :D;) And if you may be moving soon why not setup something smaller in the meantime....at least thats what i did.

This thread is due for some pics...

6997166078_7bda974425_z.jpg

7143252587_45d704ce2e_z.jpg

7143251723_8c23fea2cd_z.jpg

7143250971_048667b29c_z.jpg

Archived