ReefCleaners.org

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh hype can I suck on yr balls......... Ur a reef aquarium gawd....

i hear a little hate in there :P

WTH just happened to this thread :lol: Thanks tron

Hey dude. Saw those SPS pictures and jaw dropping commenced haha. Those are some intense colors I must say. You must be really proud hmm? :)

Also, not sure if you have this posted a while back, but what is your dosing regimen? And what do you dose? If you dose anything at all that is..

SouthFlorida_Tron
Don't have time to go back through 172 pages at the moment. Can you tell me what lighting you're running over this beast?

Power module with reef brites? I think

Awesome!

Thanks candy

Hey dude. Saw those SPS pictures and jaw dropping commenced haha. Those are some intense colors I must say. You must be really proud hmm? :)

Thanks man. Its been a long time coming to be honest. Between lighting and filtration i couldnt find a balance but finally the tank is looking closer to what i envisioned when i set it up. Just have to let things grow in more and see how some of the other frags color up. But overall Im really happy with how most of the SPS look at this point.

Don't have time to go back through 172 pages at the moment. Can you tell me what lighting you're running over this beast?

Dimmable sunpower with (2)XHO reefbrites.

Thanks man. Its been a long time coming to be honest. Between lighting and filtration i couldnt find a balance but finally the tank is looking closer to what i envisioned when i set it up. Just have to let things grow in more and see how some of the other frags color up. But overall Im really happy with how most of the SPS look at this point.

Yeah dude, I hear ya. When you get some free time, do you think you might want to do a write up of all your current equipment and methods? I think some people here might really interested in that if you haven't done it already. I certainly would :P

Dimmable sunpower with (2)XHO reefbrites.

I haven't paid much attention to reefing, or the latest in reefing technology lately. Adjustable T5's... when did those come out? They look pretty sweet. Too bad I literally just ordered a couple of 250w lumateks and radiums for my tank :(

Yeah dude, I hear ya. When you get some free time, do you think you might want to do a write up of all your current equipment and methods? I think some people here might really interested in that if you haven't done it already. I certainly would :P

Will do. Ive changed some things over the last few months but i dont think ive documented everything just yet.

Will do. Ive changed some things over the last few months but i dont think ive documented everything just yet.

Sounds great man. Can't wait!

I haven't paid much attention to reefing, or the latest in reefing technology lately. Adjustable T5's... when did those come out? They look pretty sweet. Too bad I literally just ordered a couple of 250w lumateks and radiums for my tank :(

They came out last june. I decided to go back to T5's after having halides and LED's and havent looked back. My SPS have never looked better.

Sounds great man. Can't wait!

Ill pm you when i update itwink.gif

What bulb combo are you using? Those colors are insane man!

ATI Blue Plus,Coral Plus,Purple Plus,GE6500K and two reefbrite XHO. thanks alot timber im a huge fan of your setup.

mhmmmmmm...

Well u can frag dat

frag dat

frag dat

frag dat

Aaaaannnddd, dat :D

All for a low flat rate ( fingerscrossed )

Dont Tell the others though, shhh... ;)

:lol::D ------------------> <_<:grouphug:<_<

You Me

Nice job man :)

mhmmmmmm...

Well u can frag dat

frag dat

frag dat

frag dat

Aaaaannnddd, dat biggrin.gif

All for a low flat rate ( fingersx01.gif )

Dont Tell the others though, shhh... wink.gif

laugh.gifbiggrin.gif ------------------> dry.gifgrouphug.gifdry.gif

You Me

Nice job man smile.gif

Ha thanks spencer when they start getting unruly ill be sure to let you know

is that a 4 bulb fixture?

Its the 6 bulb

What kind of SPS are those? I'm trying to up my SPS knowledge, just got my first piece.. Rainbow monti :wub:

Hey paigee congrats on the rainbow..watch out bc sps are addictive ;)

1.Acropora Abrolhosensis

2.Blue Iris

3.Red Table

4.Need an ID

5.Acropora Hoeksemai

:WANT:

Red Planet is so nice. Possibly my favorite coral.

Thanks animal its one of my faves as well. Im glad it kept its green base...really love the contrast. I have another piece which is more red than pink. I guess it depends how close they are to the surface.

animalmaster6
Thanks animal its one of my faves as well. Im glad it kept its green base...really love the contrast. I have another piece which is more red than pink. I guess it depends how close they are to the surface.

Yeah I want to get a couple different frags and do an experiment on coloration with them.

those look amazing lol

getting sps to color up is a ...meh

Thanks deckoz. Ive found some species color up no problem within a few weeks while others take a bit longer. I will say the lighting has made the biggest difference most of my sps colors have intensified or changed completely since the switch.

Yeah I want to get a couple different frags and do an experiment on coloration with them.

Yea depending where you place them in your tank the coloration could vary greatly in some species. Another local reefer was testing this and had frags that looked like completely different species because of their coloration.

Archived