inTank Media Baskets

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thanks jg!I was pretty psyched myself. At this point only new growth from the tip are blue.

Nice! I am really liking the sharpness on the macro shots Hype.

Thanks alot jacob im really enjoying all of you new macros as well.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Hype! I haven't been checking in NEARLY as much as I should be! The tank is looking stunning as expected.

Can you PM me a full size pic of the Yasha Goby pic. I'd love that background :)

Btw I'm getting LR for my tank next weekend!! omgomgomg

WOW hype that looks incredible!

Thanks ts!

Hype! I haven't been checking in NEARLY as much as I should be! The tank is looking stunning as expected.

Can you PM me a full size pic of the Yasha Goby pic. I'd love that background smile.gif

Btw I'm getting LR for my tank next weekend!! %6f%6d%67%6f%6d%67%6f%6d%67.gif

Thanks am!Sure ill send you a pm

Look forward to seeing that tank setup.

+1

Thanks guys ill try to get some up over the weekend.

I keep getting more Millies and they all end up turning green :angry: beautiful pic as always.

Thanks alot man..I decided to move it to the towards the top and see if more light will get it to change blue again. Although it looks really cool right now...

I'll let you know what happens.

Yea it started to bleach from my overuse of GFO.

:( I hope it bounces back

looks like what happened to mine a while back turns pinkish right?

:( I hope it bounces back

looks like what happened to mine a while back turns pinkish right?

Yep it turned mostly white with a hint of pink. But now its starting to look better i see some polyp extension and the color is slowly coming back although im pretty sure its going to stay a pink color. It will take at least a month to know for sure.

are acro crabs bad? I killed a few last week I found on new pieces

No theyre actually good for the coral :slap: Im kidding it actually depends on the species as some prey on the coral while others are beneficial. Do you have any pics?

That mille does look really cool right now :)

Thanks alot paigee. Its may favorite coral at the moment.

Thanks alot woogalie...its come a long way.

speaking of acans

6790609368_a71722e2f7_z.jpg

Nice shot! Acans are one of my favorite subjects. They behave better for me :lol:

What camera and lens do you use to take those great shots? I love that huge monti, acans and the open aquascape.

Are you still happy with the switch to T5s? I was using a T5 fixture myself and I loved it but I am now using a Current USA Outer Orbit 150w HQI Metal Halides + 4x24w T5's. I am still debating on which fixture to use. It's a tough decision because I like the fact that T5s make the corals pop very intensely but I also like the shimmer that the MH fixture produces.

Archived