SaltCritters.com

November 2010 - Squirrelieygrrrl

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For November we're featuring Squirrelieygrrrl and her 16 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out her reef profile! You can find Squirrelieygrrrl's tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for Squirrelieygrrrl, and she'll try her best to answer them.

squirrelieygrrrl

aw thanks so much guys!

I am so honored. truly.

AM,

that shrimp is so neat, but such a pain in the butt too. some times i wonder if she is more trouble than shes worth.

congrats you have a very nice reef B)

:rant: that guy who sold your corals what happened afterward... you shoot him?

:blush:

I think he got fired. not long after that happened he was no longer working at my lfs. retribution of sorts. though they did compensate me with store credit, sort of. though it didnt total to what was lost it definitely made it sting less.

squirrelieygrrrl
Where I'm from he would have been :ninja: really :mellow:

Any future plans or new additions omgomgomg

lulz! oh trust me, when i got home and started to unpack every thing i was livid. <_<

At the moment not a whole lot, other than dialing down what ever is causing my sps coloration issues. im tempted to start vodka dosing also to see if that helps things. eventually i intend on moving everything to a much larger system. maybe a 40 breeder. i love the look of these long tanks.

id really like to replicate those japanese sps spot lit tanks on a smaller scale. omgomgomg

neeto tank and nice clown

wish I could get my corals too look like that...

\

thank you so much Squared. funny thing is to me i think my colors leave something to be desired at the moment. lol. eye of the beholder and all that jazz. :lol:

That pistol would be cool for like a 5-10 gallon pistol shrimp only tank.

i agree completely after having her for all these years. non-commensal pistols should definitely be in a species tank. though she is neat for sure. id say you could have her, but i dont think theres any easy way to get her out of there. lol! beyond breaking the whole darn tank down.

squirrelieygrrrl

thank you guys so much.

gulf,

very kind of you to say that. :blush:

gena!

whoda thunk? huh? thanks so much love. :happy:

squirrelieygrrrl
Awesome tank and write up. The clown is awesome Lunch lol.

What made you name it lunch?

Thanks so very much Lawnman! :happy:

I don't usually name my tank inhabitants, but my cat stares at that fish on a daily basis with that 'If I could eat you I would' look on his face. So the name seemed like a perfect fit. Lulz. I keep telling the cat he can't have him, and that I'm saving him for later. So far he hasn't listened.

Archived