FTS November 2012
Display: 30" x 12" x 12"
Sump: Proflex Model 1 Sump
Biological Filtration: ~10lbs of live rock, 20lbs of live sand
Lighting: (1) 150 Watt 14000K Metal Halide Phoenix, (1) 24W ATI Blue Plus, and (1) 24W ATI Purple Plus
Protein Skimmer: SWC 120 Cone Skimmer
Controller: Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper Lite
Heater: 50W Tetra + 100W Tetra
Water Motion: 1x Eco-Tech Vortech MP10ES + return
ATO: Tunze Osmolator
- 2x Ocellaris clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris)
- Orchid Dottyback (Pseudochromis fridmani)
- Crocea Clam (Tridacna crocea)
- Blood Red Fire Shrimp (Lysmata debelius)
- Porcelain Crab (Neopetrolisthes ohshimai)
- Maxi Mini (Stichodactyla tapetum)
- CUC from reefcleaners.org
- Weekly 2.5-3g water changes.
- Refill ATO reservoir (5 gallons) every week.
- Daily dose of 20 ml of Tech M Magnesium.
- Daily feedings of a mixture of Selcon enriched Frozen Mysis, Cyclopeeze, Nutramar Ova, and Rod's Food. I also throw in a few pinches of Formula One pellets every time I walk by the tank (~5 pinches spread throughout the day).
- Daily dose of 5 ml of each part of 2 part B-Ionic
- Clean the glass every other day.
- Clean equipment in vinegar bath every 4-6 months.
Edited by awpong, 07 January 2014 - 02:14 PM.