Top Shelf Aquatics

discontinued

johnmaloney

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is up there for sure. will post some pics soon, i got to run around now though way behind ...again... lol...most of that rock batch is sold now but I should have more in soon.

ok good! lol... will check it out soon, just waking up after the shipment. speaking of old up there, at least you guys dont have a nap time.

maybe? anyway, yours and xbox's goes out tomorrow. it might be less weight but a full 12x12x12 box, but it is hard to get over 25 pounds in it.

maybe? anyway, yours and xbox's goes out tomorrow. it might be less weight but a full 12x12x12 box, but it is hard to get over 25 pounds in it.

free rock is free rock, I can't complain.

it is nice stuff, you will be really happy. the upgraded box size was going to be another $40 between the two of you so... 12x12x12s it is. :)

Don;t worry. I won't be taking your pictures in a car. Or through my tanks. :lol:

Snagged that one up in Hatcher pass going 60ish. Lucky I got it at all.

Late to the party I am, but here's a pic just taken of my favorite (though unshapely) LR. I only do nano tanks, so maybe I can bribe you with the promise of photos in exchange for a small amount of that rock? (<10lb)

Taken w/o tripod and with a kit lens. definitely a whole lot cooler w/ one and some better glass. no serious photoshop went into this shot.

meubUl.jpg

orig. size: http://imgur.com/meubU.jpg

:) ?

:angry:

;)

looks like the regular florida rock though,....hmm...will have to check into what they sent

that may have been my mistake. i might have not ordered the new rock. No worries, it's not like i got a crappy product. I am sending you an e-mail however about the order.

did you get any of my other emails?

sorry about this, parcel post doesnt come with tracking which is why we ship with ups now and dont ship to alaska. it may take awhile to get the rock if you get it. you dont have to take any pictures anymore, sorry for all your trouble. If you would like some cash for your trouble, just let me know how much is fair. Sorry it didnt work out Kazookie

Archived