ReefCleaners.org

discontinued

johnmaloney

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never noticed Lalani's picture skills but I would try it. Check out my pico thread to see my tank pics, if that helps.

But I am just offering of course :)

i edited for people who might not be familiar with her photos, but they are the quality you see in high end photo magazines and that kind of thing. within 30% of that would be cool, but we are looking for corporate quality pics at a dirt cheap price lol... let me see what threads you have. I remember some RSM that had good photos...

John, just out of curiousity - do you know where they actually get that stuff from? How is it "mined"? It must be dug up from sand or something, in whole pieces. I don't understand...

It is indeed great-looking rock!

later on this week it will be available. :) Today actually, I just have to go diving one more time today and then I will get on it.

mudfish - the larger pieces are breaking in transport to us because they are pretty porous I think. We are working with the supplier to get that issue sorted

gulfsurfer101

That looks like some nice rock. I had a box of that carribean dry that I cycled for months and never decided to use. Looking at this I look back and wonder why not.

i haven't had time to check the threads and links but xgame2k and yours both look pretty good to me. i will send you both a box next week, what size tanks do you have and what not? well pm me address info and tank it would go in if any and let me know,

Deleted User 6
If someone wants 30 pounds of free rock shipped for free post a photo showing you are better than me with a camera and I will send it out for the right to use a photo you take for me at some point of the rock I send you etc... Just don't stack the rocks like Dhaut would okay?

:P

I would, but that just doesn't seem too fair. :P

you wouldnt be able to. no offense but for these rocks I am just going for an accurate photo, no need for greek philosophy or anything like that. ;) lol... how has your weekend been? I have been fishing and relaxing for the most part. Feel like a new man. :)

haha! I got beat up in a game of two hand touch football myself this weekend. The legs still work, the ankles gave out a few times. I remember the ground being a lot closer back in the day.... :)

Deleted User 6

i was rushing on D, so there was lots of diving at the QB. we were playing flag fb so pretty much every time you go for someone's waist you take a dive. my neck didn't appreciate the action apparently.

Holy mackerel those are nice! ESPECICALLY the truck one!

that truck is going to have 1000+hp by the end of the year.

- The bottom rock in the last pic would make a really good base.

Archived