Cultivated Reef

October 2010 - Jacobnano

Christopher Marks

Ain't that the truth. I remember when he was a noob asking questions left and right haha.

Great job Jacob. Your tanks are amazing.

Blah blah blah we all had to start somewhere :P

Hahaha thanks again man! How are you enjoying the west side?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blah blah blah we all had to start somewhere :P

Hahaha thanks again man! How are you enjoying the west side?

hahahaha ya I guess we do.

I love it over here. Sooooo much to do. And so many reef keepers! I have coral frags for days!

hahahaha ya I guess we do.

I love it over here. Sooooo much to do. And so many reef keepers! I have coral frags for days!

Haha yup yup. Now only if there was a use for my new knowledge lol......

Good! There is definitely a lot to do, you should check out the coast and tidepools, if you haven't already :D Definitely, some of them need to move over here ;)

CONGRATS... it's about damn time

Haha thanks man!

Hey, Mr. Jacob, do you know almost everyone over where you live? My bro has a room mate that used to live there.

Umm maybe? My town isn't that small. I may still know them, got a name lol?

Very good, jacob! Is a beautiful system, one of the most beatiful of nano-reef.com!

Parabêns :P

Thank you! I saw you were posting in the Biotope Section, are you thinking of starting a cold water tank?

Arthur França
Thank you! I saw you were posting in the Biotope Section, are you thinking of starting a cold water tank?

I really like, coldwater tanks, and biotopes too. I'll build a biotope of the Brazilian coast!

I really like, coldwater tanks, and biotopes too. I'll build a biotope of the Brazilian coast!

Very nice! I have one, they are a ton of fun :) Good luck, you should make a tank thread for it!

• 11 months later...

Archived