• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

gregnlr

gregnlr

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 28 Sep 2010

Thanks Morgan, you are just awesome and I can assure you this will be my best Christmas. I will send shipping in just a bit, when I get over this stunning win. But first I have to post on my Reef Club "Razorback Reef" my excitement. Greg

Genj

Genj

To Be Determined

• Members
  • 1,211 posts
  • Joined 10 Sep 2010
Thanks Morgan! I'll send you a reply to your e-mail shortly.

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,392 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
And now this thread dies. :(

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Lawnman

Lawnman

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 17,718 posts
  • Joined 27 May 2009
  • Indianapolis
PM sent and thanks girl

And now this thread dies. :(

NEVER I will bump it every other day :D

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
:naughtydance:

29 NANO

0b99cb08-1daa-4474-ab43-6a684a96ce62_zps

hbfishguy

hbfishguy

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Joined 24 Aug 2010
  • Huntington Beach, CA
I'm happy :-)

Posted Image

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,329 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
I'm glad I was able to make you all so happy!!! :D
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,392 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
:lol: My account at Reef Central got banned for spamming. First post and last! :lol:

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,329 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
LOL It's okay, I'll give you an A for effort. :P
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,392 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
No A+? -_- :lol:

Do you even logic?

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC
I linked to Nano-reef and got banned from RC... idk if it got restored yet, haven't checked in like 1.5 years

Dude, can I paypal you a quarter so you can buy some punctuation?

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,392 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
:lol: :lol:

Do you even logic?

animalmaster6

animalmaster6

Moved On

• Members
  • 15,888 posts
  • Joined 29 Nov 2009
Merry Christmas Morgan!!

When are you doing another one of these?
Is there any way you could hold corals for me until my 125 is ready if I win anything?
Thanks.

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,329 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
I'm not sure, maybe in another 6 months or so. And the main question is WHEN are you going to have your 125 set up? I've been hearing about this tank for a long time now. :P
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

gregnlr

gregnlr

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 28 Sep 2010
Today was Christmas all over again. In case you missed it Morgan Reef Gardener decided to play Santa last week and gave, YES I SAID GAVE, away frag packs to some of us lucky enough to respond to her post. I did add a few goodies to my order:

FREE:Tan digi frag
FREE: Blue slimer
FREE: Green rics
FREE: Hollywood stunner
FREE: Pavona
FREE: Tyree leather
FREE:brown tricolor acro
FREE: Mille frags
FREE: Green digi frag
FREE: pom pom xenia
ORA Turquoise Borialis () = $25.99
Violet Rim Capricornis () = $25.99 at leats two inches and well formed
LE Nuclear Green Palythoa () = $21.99
Purple Death Palythoa () = $27.99
Neon Green Polyp
Orange Tip polyp

If you have not been doing your online shopping from Mogan it's your loss. She is the "Reef Goddess". and I could not be more pleased.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,392 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Yep, placed my order last night, hopefully it'll get here this week.

Do you even logic?

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC
Ya, I need to place my order... I just want to wait and buy some cool acros with my order :P

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

animalmaster6

animalmaster6

Moved On

• Members
  • 15,888 posts
  • Joined 29 Nov 2009

I'm not sure, maybe in another 6 months or so. And the main question is WHEN are you going to have your 125 set up? I've been hearing about this tank for a long time now. :P

Well let's just say 6 months from now, or whenever your next coral giveaway is :lol: :lol:

Haha probably by February.

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC
Bought an ORA red planet in mid December from Morgan. It has already encrusted a 1/2" frag plug! It was fresh cut when I got it. First acropora after tank crash makes me do this :naughtydance: Can't wait for my corals I won.

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,392 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Am don't lie, it'll probably be a year from now. :lol:

Just kidding, am's the pimpa

Do you even logic?