169 replies to this topic

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC

Replied. I'm not worried about getting something, just want certain pieces and I am sure others want those too. But hey! It's free, so ya can't complain. Thank you Morgan!

Dude, can I paypal you a quarter so you can buy some punctuation?

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,331 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
My pleasure. I got everyone's email so far. I created a spread sheet so I will put your name by the ones you want and if anyone wants the same thing then I will draw names for it. ;] Like I said, give me a day or two and then I will post what everyone is getting. :D
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Booyah! Can't wait 'till I see! Almost like x-mas! :naughtydance: :naughtydance: :naughtydance:

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

hbfishguy

hbfishguy

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Joined 24 Aug 2010
  • Huntington Beach, CA

Booyah! Can't wait 'till I see! Almost like x-mas! :naughtydance: :naughtydance: :naughtydance:

I know right?!

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Only, Miss Morgan isn't a fat man with a beard who's going to sneak into my house and leave some "packages" under my tree, then eat all my food. But otherwise it's just like it. :lol:

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC

Only, Miss Morgan isn't a fat man with a beard who's going to sneak into my house and leave some "packages" under my tree, then eat all my food. But otherwise it's just like it. :lol:

Lol!

Dude, can I paypal you a quarter so you can buy some punctuation?

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Lawnman

Lawnman

LPS Aficionado

• Members
  • 18,023 posts
  • Joined 27 May 2009
  • 39* 46' 5" N / 86* 9' 29" W
Going fishing gawd I think I am in love

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Maybe I should get some extras 'cause of my humor. ;) :lol: Naw, already put in for all of them, stoopid lfs near me has next to no corals. :rolleyes: <_<

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
Updates? :naughtydance: :naughtydance:

29 NANO

0b99cb08-1daa-4474-ab43-6a684a96ce62_zps

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,331 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
I was out sailing from 6:30am - 3:30pm today, my friend had us out a lot longer than planned. I'm napping in recovery. Once I have some energy I will do it later tonight and let you guys know. Please bear with me.
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

reef keeper

reef keeper

Zoa, Paly, Acan, Blasto, Chalice, Clam and starting sps addictio

• Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • Joined 14 Apr 2010
SO u just pay shipping?

Edited by reef keeper, 22 December 2010 - 03:36 PM.

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information: On youtube

Calling Reef Keeper....

Check out the acan thread awesome colorful acans and color= http://www.nano-reef...p;#entry2967690

Check out the first clam off thread dedicated to clams http://www.nano-reef...p;#entry2968009
Now an sps thread to http://www.nano-reef...howtopic=245697
An official scoly thread http://www.nano-reef...howtopic=245701
Another one chalice http://www.nano-reef...p;#entry2968644
Tank thread: http://www.nano-reef...p;#entry3012225

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Sounds fun, anything cool you see while out?

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
I love fishing West Palm Beach and Sebastian inlet and Fort Pierce are my favorite places to go fishing

29 NANO

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
I like fishing for salmon in the local rivers up here. :P Caught 6 in 2ish hours last summer.

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
last time i was fishing in west palm i caught a 29" snook right off a reef omgomgomg

Edited by ashfordL, 22 December 2010 - 04:34 PM.

29 NANO

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Nice? :slap:

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
Huh^

29 NANO

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Who? :lol:

Never heard of a snook.

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
Snook

29 NANO

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Oh, good taste?

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
very good imo

29 NANO

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Ok, cool. I like fried halibut with home made fires. :naughtydance: :naughtydance: :naughtydance: :naughtydance:

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
halibut is good :lol:

29 NANO

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,402 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Yep, ever fish for it?

Do you even logic?

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
no but i have fished for flounder which is similar

29 NANO