169 replies to this topic

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC

This is an amazing site. Everything was packaged to save on shipping and ensure the safety of all the livestock sent. I ordered about 9 different coral and anemones. ALL of them arrived alive, some of them were even fully open right out of the box!! Her pictues on her site a very represenative of what you will recieve. If something is not WYSIWYG, then she can work with you to get what you want. For example, I ordered a general mini carpet anemone off her site, and she worked with me to get a nice specimen that was perfect for the look I wanted in my tank.

I have to say that I will be buying from her again very soon.

Regards,
Dale

Dude, can I paypal you a quarter so you can buy some punctuation?

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Thanks Dale! It was a pleasure working with you!
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC
Just made my second order with Morgan. This was my christmas gift from my mom. Thanks Ma! :)

I am very happy with my order. When I first received it, I noticed there was a coral missing from my order. I sent her a PM. She replied she did not send it, because it did not look healthy to her, and I was not charged for this coral. That was what made me a lifelong customer. She makes sure your order is perfect and healthy. Here are some pics of the coral I got. :)

Orange Ricordia
Posted Image

Kaleidoscope Zoanthids
Posted Image

Sparkling Pink Palys
Posted Image

White Christmas Maxi Mini
Posted Image

ORA Red Planet
Posted Image

These pics were taken roughly an hour after being introduced to my tank

All my other coral came in wonderfully, but I could not get pictures of all of them, because of algae on glass, ect.

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Thanks Dale! I'm so glad everything came in well for you during a week of stressful shipping. Its my pleasure and if you need anything at all feel free to pm me.

Have a lovely holiday!

Morgan
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Dang those are nice!

I would order something, but got no money. *sigh* the life of a teen reefer. :rolleyes:

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Not to worry, I'll be giving away a whole bunch of corals after the new year. I would do it now, but too much trouble with shipping delays/damage. I'll post my garage sale thread in the livestock forum in early January, all you'll need to do is pay shipping if you want anything. ;]
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Ooooooh!

Just out of curiosity, how much would shipping for corals be to 99654?

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

will46r

will46r

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • Joined 16 Nov 2010
  • Deatsville, Alabama
A bazillion dollars!!!!!

Hmmm garage sale?? Sooo should I hold off on ordering my Christmas present zoa pack?

gregnlr

gregnlr

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 28 Sep 2010
I agree The Reef Gardener is great,; while I had issues with my order Morgan was quick send a second shipment without the hassel you get from most. As soon as it warms up, I will be ordering again. Thanks Morgan.

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Thanks Greg and I will have fully functional heat packs when you do. Gotta love my wholesaler selling bad heat packs. sigh...

Will: I'll be posting up a bunch of random stuff like large digi colonies, heliopora, some big green palythoa, waving hand clove polyps, browned out superman colony, yellow sand polyps, big chunks of pompom xenia, etc, etc. Nothing super amazing but it will all be free.
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC

Not to worry, I'll be giving away a whole bunch of corals after the new year. I would do it now, but too much trouble with shipping delays/damage. I'll post my garage sale thread in the livestock forum in early January, all you'll need to do is pay shipping if you want anything. ;]

That's what I'm taking about! :D

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Those are your kind of corals huh? :P
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

Lawnman

Lawnman

LPS Aficionado

• Members
  • 18,837 posts
  • Joined 27 May 2009
  • 39* 46' 5" N / 86* 9' 29" W
You have my attention. Can't wait to place my order with you. We have had a record setting dec for snow fall and since snow removal is my business my coral fund is looking shaweet.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Any chance I could dibbs some of those now? :lol:

Edited by Kazooie, 21 December 2010 - 04:59 PM.

Do you even logic?

Lawnman

Lawnman

LPS Aficionado

• Members
  • 18,837 posts
  • Joined 27 May 2009
  • 39* 46' 5" N / 86* 9' 29" W
Heck no kaz you have to have a min order of 200 for free stuff.

Lmao jk you

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
<_<

:lol:

Do you even logic?

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC

Those are your kind of corals huh? :P

Yes free ones!!!

Will probably pick-up some digi and superman monti. That is if I can save some money instead of spending it...

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
LOL You guys! I'll give dibs to whoever can post my website link the most times and get it to stick on Reef Central. Bwahaha! :P

If you guys really want dibs, send me your email and I'll send you pics of the free corals. :D
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Done.

Do you even logic?

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC
I'm already ahead with the links :D E-mail me too! I think you still have it, but I'll send it to you again.

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
http://www.reefcentr...98#post18081598

Do you even logic?

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
It didn't stick. ;]
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

ashfordL

ashfordL

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Joined 10 Oct 2010
  • Titusville, Florida
did you get my PM?

29 NANO

0b99cb08-1daa-4474-ab43-6a684a96ce62_zps

hbfishguy

hbfishguy

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Joined 24 Aug 2010
  • Huntington Beach, CA
I'll get in on this! :lol:

Posted Image

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Yes ashford. I'm creating an email now.

EVERYONE ELSE, since all these guys are asking for dibs on FREE CORALS this is your chance to get in on the action as well. If you want free corals, please send me your email and I'll add you to the email. I'm going to cap this at the first 10 people just so there are enough corals to go around.

If everyone wants the same thing then I will turn this into a coral lottery to make it fair. :D

FREE CORAL LOTTERY LIST:

Dale Daleo
Sean Kazooie
Ashford
Patrick hbfishguy
Brad lawnman
Jose evo-2679
Jake Genj
Greg Eller

Edited by Reef Goddess, 22 December 2010 - 08:28 PM.

REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image