3 replies to this topic

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,336 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL

Well, it finally happened..... I have gone completely crazy for corals!

Now its time for you to join me! I have over 100 new and amazing corals listed on my website right now.

Prepare to have your mind blown. So many healthy, aqua-cultured corals, you're just going to have to setup a new tank! A lot of these frags are limited and I don't have extras, so don't wait too long.

If you want to learn all about my coral farm and what I do, follow my new blog: http://malreefgardener.blogspot.com/

Posted Image

Have a grrreeat weekend!

Morgan Mok

Reefgardener.net

Ship an unlimited amount of corals for the same shipping price with Fedex overnight.

</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>

There is NO combined shipping fee. There is no box fee and heat/cool packs are free.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC
NICE!

I want to have my own LFS with an aquaculture facility in it as well.

Dude, can I paypal you a quarter so you can buy some punctuation?

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,336 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Cool. We are just an aquaculture farm, not really an lfs. It is the wave of the future.
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

Daleo

Daleo

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2008
  • Columbia, SC
Ya got that ;) It's nice that everything can be grown/reproduced and not taken from the ocean!

Dude, can I paypal you a quarter so you can buy some punctuation?

Posted Image
Dwarf Puffer Tank