Pod Your Reef

Starting a 5 gallon aquarium.

shrimpo

Dont worry about the bristleworm. I have 5 of them in my 5.5, all they do is eat extra fish food and other waste.

I am more worried about the large ones that disturb the corals, I am not planing to add any fish, so my bioload is not a big deal. plus they look gross to me.

I am more worried about the large ones that disturb the corals, I am not planing to add any fish, so my bioload is not a big deal. plus they look gross to me.

The def. look gross!!!

• 7 years later...

Recently I bought a Fluval Spec V aquarium from https://fishboxpro.com/best-fish-tank/best-5-gallon-fish-tank/. Its included with the most powerful LED lighting system consisting of 37 lights. I keep fishes in my fish tanks like a male betta, loaches, neon tetras, corydoras, but not inverts and corals.  If you keep corals in your 5-gallon  saltwater tank, first you need to know how corals feed, but what type of food they require?. If you do not supply your corals with the proper nutrients they will fail to thrive.