inTank Media Baskets

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

So I think it's going to take a while until I can actually get my hands on a pair of leaf fish (or even just one!)

I'll be getting Alto's breeding pair of Talbot's Damsels instead :)

I really really wanted to get this super cute Rock Beauty at my LFS, too bad they eat macros :( I kinda want to experiment to figure out which ones they won't eat, but at the same time I don't want to sacrifice my macros lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yep! :D He's actually close to max size, even though he looks smaller in the above photo. I wanted a smaller one, but now I'm considering upgrading to a 20gH I have laying around..but I'm not sure, I don't really like upgrading tanks

You're killing me Yoshii!!!! I cant wait to set up my 29 when my dad moves.

Are you planning on getting a Leaf?

You haven't been around much lately Yoshii. What is up?

I know, I kinda lost interest in my tanks for a while, they've been running on auto pilot for the past several months

But now I'm seeing the signs of interest again..I'm excited to move and clean up 3 of my aquariums on Tuesday, and I'm dying to go on a coral shopping spree :)

Also on Tuesday I'm probably going to pick up stuff for this tank, like a filter and some fw plants for a feeder fish setup

Are you planning on getting a Leaf?

I know, I kinda lost interest in my tanks for a while, they've been running on auto pilot for the past several months

But now I'm seeing the signs of interest again..I'm excited to move and clean up 3 of my aquariums on Tuesday, and I'm dying to go on a coral shopping spree :)

Also on Tuesday I'm probably going to pick up stuff for this tank, like a filter and some fw plants for a feeder fish setup

We all get that feeling. I had it for the last month or so. I just cleaned up my tank really well and cleaned the glass and it looks better than ever. Good feeling. And almost everything seems to be doing great haha.

We all get that feeling. I had it for the last month or so. I just cleaned up my tank really well and cleaned the glass and it looks better than ever. Good feeling. And almost everything seems to be doing great haha.

Yeah a few weeks ago I cleaned up my 55g, quarantine, organized some fish stuff, etc Not an eyesore anymore :)

I know this tank is going to look sooooo much better after the move (entailing cleaning, water change, etc.)

Ooh! Nice! I love waspfish! Let me know when you start a thread and stuff

I will! I have some cool ideas for it. Check out my 180g build for volitan's and eels too!

I will! I have some cool ideas for it. Check out my 180g build for volitan's and eels too!

I saw your 180 thread, didn't see a pic of an eel? But I just scanned though it a little while ago

I saw your 180 thread, didn't see a pic of an eel? But I just scanned though it a little while ago

It's not wet yet, but will be stocked with Vollie's and eels. That picture was of my old lion.

I am a day ahead of schedule :) Today I picked up some ghost shrimp, platies, what I think is Moneywort, a peppermint shrimp (to get rid of a few Aiptasia before the Leaf goes in) and an AquaClear filter

Tomorrow this tank is moving to my room :)

Tank moves went smoothly today, took a little longer then I thought, but all is well :)

I finally was able to catch that killer crab! And wow some of my macros have really grown..
I didn't get a chance to really clean the glass before I had to go to class, but maybe tomorrow or Thursday I will have time