Coral Vue Hydros

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

Congrats on TOTM! :) This little tank deserves it! I love all the macros that you have in here! Also, happy birthday to the tank! 5 years is very impressive.

Congrats TOTM!

TOTM is the perfect birthday gift for this aquarium and so deserving.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! omgomgomg

Great to see you get NTOM for this colorful tank!

Congrats! :)

TOTM well deserved! Favorite macro tank I've ever seen for sure

Congratulations Yoshii.

Yay! Happy birthday and congrats on the well deserved TOTM! That cake is so cool did you make it yourself?

That's an awesome cake.

Thank you guys! :blush: Unfortunately I didn't make the cake, nor do I actually have it in my possession :lol: It's a pic from Google

Thank you guys for all your support and nominations, I :wub: you all!

Congrats on TOTM! :)

Thank you! :)

• Like 3

How wonderful. So nice to see a macro tank get this award. Plus, you've had it sooooo long which is so impressive.

Thank you! :) I'm glad I've been able to keep it for this long

Those pictures :wub:

:happy:

Love the top down pic, Yoshii. And congrats. Thanks for sharing your tank with us. It really is a thing of beauty.

Thank you! Thanks to everyone who followed my thread :)

er%252520mah%252520gerd.jpg

congrats!! :D

That is the best limpet I'm seen :lol:

Thanks Ben!!

Just saw your tank on the homepage! Congratulations! So glad this happened before you have to take the tank down to move for school. Seriously so well deserved! Yay!

Just saw your tank on the homepage! Congratulations! So glad this happened before you have to take the tank down to move for school. Seriously so well deserved! Yay!

Thank you Felicia! Like Pinner Reef said, it's a great b-day present for this tank :)

This tank, along with my 3g will soon live on in my new dorm tank! Check it out here:

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/365034-yoshii-is-finally-starting-a-new-tank/

• Like 2

Ooh dam. Sorry to hear about the little guy. I think we've all see this happens sooner or later.

Yeah, that's true :(

Man that makes two "non-jumping" fish that have jumped from this tank. A few years ago my mandarin jumped, and now this guy! He doesn't even swim in the water column like a normal fish <_<

Yeah, that's true :(

Man that makes two "non-jumping" fish that have jumped from this tank. A few years ago my mandarin jumped, and now this guy! He doesn't even swim in the water column like a normal fish <_<

I had a mandarin jump a few weeks ago overnight. Fish jerky on the counter when I woke up in the morning.

Sorry about scorpy, but now you know what happened. :(

Ugh, well at least now you know for sure what happened, but still so heartbreaking. :(

Yeah :( I guess it's better than not knowing

I had a mandarin jump a few weeks ago overnight. Fish jerky on the counter when I woke up in the morning.

Sorry about scorpy, but now you know what happened. :(

Aww I'm sorry :( Mandarins aren't really supposed to be jumpers :angry:

Darn it though. At least now you have closure.

That's true. Poor little guy

• 2 weeks later...