Pod Your Reef

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

saltwater leaf fish have a personality that you cant beat. espesially cockatoos.

Cockatoos are Waspfish

For a few weeks. He snacked down a few guppies but stopped eating soon after I got him. In the future, I'm going to have a biotope set up just for them.

:( That stinks

They're pretty difficult to get onto frozen food

If I can find another, a pair in this tank would be awesome :)

:( That stinks

They're pretty difficult to get onto frozen food

If I can find another, a pair in this tank would be awesome :)

I never even made it to where I was gonna try. I was going to have a guppy farm and gutload them before tossing them to him.

Do you have any idea why he died?

Not going to say anything.

:lol:

I think the angels were just too aggressive, and they didn't really understand what he was. His camo was perfect, the angels were all like wtf is this thing?! They would zoom over whenever he would move a lot and inspect him, probably made him too nervous. Live and learn, just wish he wouldn't have been the one to lose so much. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I SAW IT!!!

I saw the evil crab that killed my shrimps, neon goby, and possibly my pom pom crab!

It's 3 or 4x the size since I found it and put it in my 3g a long while ago, and not pretty anymore :angry:

It dug out sand from under the main rock and comes out to eat the pellets I feed the hermit crabs

jedimasterben
I SAW IT!!!

I saw the evil crab that killed my shrimps, neon goby, and possibly my pom pom crab!

It's 3 or 4x the size since I found it and put it in my 3g a long while ago, and not pretty anymore :angry:

It dug out sand from under the main rock and comes out to eat the pellets I feed the hermit crabs

aliens-kill-it-with-fire.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I am so happy to see your tank is still up and running :happy:

Do you still have any of the macros I sent ya? If you do that is awesome B)

:) This tank will be up for at least another 2 years, unless something major comes up

Yes I do! Thank you so much, you helped me get this tank started and form my love for macroalgae :)

:) This tank will be up for at least another 2 years, unless something major comes up

Yes I do! Thank you so much, you helped me get this tank started and form my love for macroalgae :)

Awww! :flower:

I got you hooked :P

I am very happy to help out fellow reefers if I can :)