Order has been placed for a custom built 140x70x55cm (you do the math) tank with 2 holes and back + left side tinted black.
Coming soon to this site near you.
- Display: 140 x 70 x 55cm (56 x 28 x 22 inches)
- Sump: 70 x 50 x 40cm (28 x 20 x 16 inches)
- Cryptic sump 50 x 40 x 40cm (20 x 16 x 16 inches) filled to the brim with premium LR filled with various sponges, worms, foraminiferans...
- Main tank Plumbing:
- drain 40mm (1 3/4 inch)
- return 32mm (1 1/4 inch)
- Cryptic tank Plumbing:
- drain 32mm (1 1/4 inch)
- return 32mm (1 1/4 inch) teed off of main return and flow controlled with 2 ball valves.
- 2x Tunze 6105 stream
- Tunze 6015 stream in cryptic tank
- Eheim 1262 return pump
- eheim 1048 and 1250 feed pumps
- PhosBan 150 reactor for biopellets
- PhosBan 150 reactor for carbon and PO4 remover
- Jäger 150W heater
- Bubble Magus NAC7 skimmer
- Eco-Lamp KR93 200W LED
- 2x 10W LED refugium light
- GHL Profilux 3 EX aquarium controller
- GHL 4-channel dosing pump
- APC Smart-UPS 750XL with additional APC battery pack
- Emergency killswitch sensor to shut off return pump if water level rises in display
- Zebrasoma flavescens
- Zebrasome xanthurum
- Paracanthurus hepatus
- 6 Pseudanthias squamipinnis (1M+5F)
- 2 Amphiprion ocellaris (M+F)
- 2 Gobiodon histrio (M+F)
- 2 Pterosynchiropus splendidus (M+F)
- Labroides dimiatus
- Centropyge bispinosus
- Crysiptera hemicyanea
- Pseudocheilinus hexataenia
- Atrosalarias fuscus
Edited by Aquanist, 08 September 2012 - 10:33 PM.