• Members
  • 396 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2010
  • Fontana CA

;) of course lol

hehe I know.....:ninja:

lol watchout ninja status!
so do you have anymore randome pics of anything for us??:P

seems like u are a mad reefer. not in the cool mad scientist way either.

i think ur mad cuz u have a small penis. :) go pay for some nasty and then talk to me.

You can give it a shot, but rim jobs can be messy and dangerous, especially when the inner walls are that thin... really easy to bust.

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
She dose, but she's not going to post just because you said that. lol

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
Lol maybe I'll add them next week :P

55gal: Reef - 10g: Leaffish Macro-Algae Tank - 3g: Pico Reef - 1.6g: Mini Macro Tank

I swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

Lack of research is the biggest down fall of people in this hobby.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Alkomist

Alkomist

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2010
  • Fontana CA
just cuz im bored i wanna see random pix:) lol
next week is too far from now............

do ou have any pix of ur 55g miss?

seems like u are a mad reefer. not in the cool mad scientist way either.

i think ur mad cuz u have a small penis. :) go pay for some nasty and then talk to me.

You can give it a shot, but rim jobs can be messy and dangerous, especially when the inner walls are that thin... really easy to bust.

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
Later Later Later!

yep. I sure do :P

55gal: Reef - 10g: Leaffish Macro-Algae Tank - 3g: Pico Reef - 1.6g: Mini Macro Tank

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
Fine.
These are kinda old, taken with my other even-more-terrible camera. Taken at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Can you believe those are Sea Hares! omgomgomg
Posted Image
So grainy... :tears:

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Awww, now I want a sea dragon! Thanks, still waiting for something warm though.

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Awww, now I want a sea dragon! Thanks, still waiting for something warm though.

Hahah it was raining when we got to the aquarium :P
I have some awesome beach/sunset shots, but idk where they are..there are so many pics spread between my computers lol

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Keep them on one computer would help? :P

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
Impossible :P

Hey, I got those pics of my LFS, but my dad tried the fix the already-blurry camera, but he just made it worse <_<

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Was he using a hammer and saw? :lol:

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Was he using a hammer and saw? :lol:

Haha no, he was trying to mess with the settings, but I never use that camera unless I have to, so idk what he did or how to fix it :/

AHHH my photobucket bandwidth is exceeded :tears:

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Mwuhahaha!

Don't think I mentioned it before, but PETFISH is looking for new recruits and I can put in a good word for you, as I rank pretty high in it... ;)

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Mwuhahaha!

Don't think I mentioned it before, but PETFISH is looking for new recruits and I can put in a good word for you, as I rank pretty high in it... ;)

Hahaha, what's it about?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
People for the
Ethical
Treatment of
Fish
In
Saltwater
Homes.
We raise awareness for the cruelty that is done to saltwater fish every day. Do you want to make a difference in a animals life? Do you care about our friends enough to help them?

If you join, I can bump you up to trainee level.

Do you even logic?

Oceanus

Oceanus

Fuzzy Sticks!

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 06 Sep 2009
  • The desert
Heh. nice acronym.

My Innovative Marine 16 gallon SPS/LPS reef:

http://www.nano-reef...eanuss-nuvo-16/

My 125 gallon FOWLR 
http://www.nano-reef...howtopic=227855

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
I helped make it.

So you wanta join?

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

I helped make it.

So you wanta join?

So like Tang Police? hahahaha jk :P

Sure, but what do I do?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
You have a freshwater tank right?

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

You have a freshwater tank right?

Well, does a pond count? :P

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Ehh, sure why not? Your now Head of Freshwater. You can see more on saltwaterfish.

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Ehh, sure why not? Your now Head of Freshwater. You can see more on saltwaterfish.

Lol ok, I thought this was about saltwater fish though? :huh:

I'll go look

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
That's a new segment.

Do you even logic?