Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 27
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31

---
I was bored today so I grabbed my "camera" (actually a 3.0mp camcorder) and went to my backyard to take some shots. Later, when it got darker, I went inside and photographed whatever random stuff I could find. I'll probably be adding onto this thread later. When I get bored again.
Posted Image
As you can tell by this first pic, my camera makes everything extremely grainy and ugly when there's dim light. Very annoying.
Posted Image
Posted Image
One of my kitties, his name is Goldie and he's a fat lazy (but cute) cat.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Who says all girls are afraid of spiders? Psshh. :P
Posted Image
A view of the 2 palms in my front yard (but taken from the backyard)
Posted Image
An awesome crystal eagle thing
Posted Image
Posted Image
Horse statue, sorry for the grainy-ness :(
Posted Image
Can you guess what it is?
Posted Image
Playing with my little random figurine things
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Plastic horsie :P I still have them from when I was little
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My grandma's old hood ornament, I think it's pretty cool
Posted Image
I tried to get the reflection of the camera on it's cheek, but it didn't really work..
Posted Image
Starfish
Posted Image
My little army lol
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Awww horsie love
Posted Image
I'm sorry, it was just too tempting hahaha
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
A twirled glass ornament
Posted Image
Light bulb lol
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ignore the background stuff, I was just trying to get a good silhouette

And that's all for today folks! :P

Edited by yoshii, 03 April 2011 - 03:20 PM.

55gal: Reef - 10g: Leaffish Macro-Algae Tank - 3g: Pico Reef - 1.6g: Mini Macro Tank

I swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

Lack of research is the biggest down fall of people in this hobby.

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
I wanna see a beach!!!!!! Looks good btw.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
I have to drive 1-2hrs!

55gal: Reef - 10g: Leaffish Macro-Algae Tank - 3g: Pico Reef - 1.6g: Mini Macro Tank

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
So? I wanna see the beach!!!!!! :P Or somewhere warm.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
It's warm here lol

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
I wanna see the sun. And cactus and birds and turtles and fish and lizards and my aunt.

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

I wanna see the sun. And cactus and birds and turtles and fish and lizards and my aunt.

Lol ok gosh. I have a terrible Redwoods pic thread still up.

I'm sorry, I don't have a pic of your aunt :eek:

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
lol. My aunts in LA, go visit her. She's nice. :P

Do you even logic?

danktank

danktank

the broke reefer

• Members
  • 1,158 posts
  • Joined 06 Sep 2008
  • Eastern Long Island
herro fellow teen reefer! i liek ur pics, u seem to have a thing for horses i used to ride but had an accident which made it very difficult to continue
~The Other Henry
Feedback Thread

chemi pure is like crack for the reef aquarium. its damn good!

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

lol. My aunts in LA, go visit her. She's nice. :P

Lol it's like 400 miles away...

herro fellow teen reefer! i liek ur pics, u seem to have a thing for horses i used to ride but had an accident which made it very difficult to continue

:D
Thanks lol yeah, I like horses, but I like fishies better :P I've never actually ridden a horse lol(rides at a fair/carnival don't count) I was supposed to take riding lessons when I was 8, but that never happened hahaha
:( Sorry about that. My grandpa broke 22 bones once when a horse fell on him :scarry:

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Why don't you combine your likes and get a seahorse tank?

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Why don't you combine your likes and get a seahorse tank?

Hahaha I was thinking about that actually :P I have a 30gal extra tall sitting around, but I don't have the money to set it up as a seahorse tank right now.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Dwarfs in your 3 gallon?

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Dwarfs in your 3 gallon?

Nooo it's too much of a pain to feed those tiny things. And my filter wouldn't work for them

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Darn! Maybe a tang in it?

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Darn! Maybe a tang in it?

Yeah, I'm thinking a Blonde Naso or Clown Tang? :P Or maybe I should go with an Achilles hahahaha

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Good choice. Maybe a mandrin and a couple nems too. omgomgomg :lol:

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Good choice. Maybe a mandrin and a couple nems too. omgomgomg :lol:

Hmm, and tons of gonipora! :D Oh, if I get 1 mandarin, I should get it another mandarin buddy too!

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Get a mandrin shoal.

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

Get a mandrin shoal.

Of course! Great idea! omgomgomg

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
And jellyfish.

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
Man of War!

Excellent.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
great idea. And maybe a sea turtle and a shark and a whale and a eel and a horseshoe crab.

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
Dude yes! :D Now.. how am I going to buy all of those lol

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,413 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Good deal. If they start looking iffy then send them too me! ;)

Do you even logic?