Pod Your Reef

マングローブラグーン

Giga

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giga, I'm sad to see this tank get taken down!

I appreciate your service though man. Love the new idea too.

PM me a price tag on the tank too ;)

+1 to everything he said.

captainbastard

Well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. This tank has a lot of potential man, wish you were closer, Id take good care of it lol

Well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. This tank has a lot of potential man, wish you were closer, Id take good care of it lol

that's what i was thinking--wouldn't it be great if someone took care of it for him :happy:

good luck, and thanks for keeping the rest of us safe giga -_-

that's what i was thinking--wouldn't it be great if someone took care of it for him :happy:

good luck, and thanks for keeping the rest of us safe giga -_-

My wife offered to take care of it but she doesn't know really anything about reef tanks. So I figured she could handle a couple 7 gallon tanks if I leave again.

I literally just spent a hour or two reading this thread and I am sad to see that it is being taken down. This was a nice tank and an interesting concept. Makes me really want to get a shallow tank and move everything from my biocube into it.

I hate to see it go but looking forward to the 3 tanks. I appreciate your service and send me an invoice for that tank -_-

• 2 weeks later...

How long after roots started to grow on your reds did leaves start to sprout...mine are at around 3 weeks healthy root growth, but no signs of leaves...

• 2 weeks later...

So my is fully empty now and this will probably be my last post in this thread. The mangroves are in a 15high tank and covered. So all my wife has to do is occasionally spray some fresh water in there. I'm not sure If i'll have to wait to set up my next tank or if I get shore duty after my training. SO I could set up a new tank here in a few months or be like 6-9 months-who knows. All I know is these came in the mail the other day-my ADA 60-f and GLA 30-C-Can you tell the difference? Also the ADA came with a awesome ADA book about planted tanks

dscn5073x.jpg

dscn5074.jpg

Is that the new gla 30c or the old one? Supposedly they have a new one now that is the same as the ada version, same price too. I love that ada book :lol:

I can't tell any difference between the GLA and ADA... :rolleyes: .

Looking good Giga by the way. I just ordered a 60-f last week and hopefully I will get in this coming week unless you ordered the last one...

Although I plan on using the 60-f as a planted tank. But I still have to wait till we move into a new house around April before I can set up either my saltwater or planted tank :( .

What are your plans for the 60-f by the way?

I just want to say that this thread has given me so much more inspiration! What an F'n sic idea! This 'hobby' is great because it allows you to be as creative as possible, with research and planning, and the possibilities are endless. It also forces you to be patient...and that's what I need in life...cause I can't freakin stand waiting for anything!

Archived