Pod Your Reef

Independence Week Sale! :)

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

To celebrate the holiday, for the next week you can get 25% off our new lower prices by using the code "july4th" during checkout.

To take advantage of the discount:

1. Place your order at ReefCleaners.org on or before Wednesday, July 7th at 11:59PM EST

2. During the checkout process enter the code "july4th" into the discount box and apply it.

3. Then just proceed with checkout like normal, the prices will have updated.

Additionally, sale priced items and specials will be announced every day this week. Look for the daily special under our logo tab on the homepage, or in this thread for more info.

Today's special - buy 15 pounds or more of our rock for your tank, and get a code worth 20% off your clean up crew purchase when you are ready. Simply place your rock order through the site and I will email your code later this evening. Take advantage of this deal by ordering today, Thurs. July 1st before 11:59pm EST

Rules:

- Sorry, we cannot retroactively apply this special to an order that has already been placed

- Rock is not included (Shipping cost thing)

- You can add to an order already made, simply choose one of the free shipping options when checking out and leave the comment "Hey John, combine this for me", or something to that effect.

Thanks again for your continued support!

Deleted User 6
- Sorry, we cannot retroactively apply this special to an order that has already been placed

:angry:

:P

The solution is to always be ordering something from John so that half the time some sale is going on ANYWAY

johnmaloney

dhaut - oh i know, besides I waited until after your order to run the sale. :)

arioch - good point ;)

(oYo) - did Joe Cool move to the UAE? :) Houston huh? Hmm....I am going to figure out the name behind the avatar....I am pretty good at this

(oYo) - did Joe Cool move to the UAE? :) Houston huh? Hmm....I am going to figure out the name behind the avatar....I am pretty good at this

Name is Max Powers

Archived