Top Shelf Aquatics

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bongo Shrimp
Wow thank you, you really think so? I think they all could use some work..

Everyone feels that way about their own tanks trust me.

Looking forward to updated pictures. I'm usually not a fan of Kenya trees, but yours is pretty awesome.

Blenny is cute.

It's been a long time. :)

L

• 3 weeks later...
altolamprologus
Thanks L,

unfortunately yesterday I found the blenny dried up on the counter :tears:

:( poor little guy. Seems like we both need tank covers

:( poor little guy. Seems like we both need tank covers

Yeah :(

At least I have a cover for my 55!

And my 1.6, but I don't think I'll put a fish in there

w8wut what's a mini carpet? Is that a maxi? :huh:

its smaller, and naturally splits often. they are alot more peaceful too. they are also known as mini-mini nems

altolamprologus
its smaller, and naturally splits often. they are alot more peaceful too. they are also known as mini-mini nems

It's NOT a mini mini. Or a maxi mini. It's a different species.

wish glazer was still around. he made a really nice cover for the jbj

Idk if mine is the same dimensions as the jbj, but maybe I should look around to see if anyone is selling theirs

It's NOT a mini mini. Or a maxi mini. It's a different species.

Thank you Alto!

Yeah, it's an unidentified species

Idk if mine is the same dimensions as the jbj, but maybe I should look around to see if anyone is selling theirs

shiit i forgot that you didnt have a jbj picotope. :lol: you could always make one.

shiit i forgot that you didnt have a jbj picotope. :lol: you could always make one.

that's ok, I wish this tank was glass!

Yeah...that probably won't happen

altolamprologus
Oh... Well when I posted a question on N-R about a miniature carpet anemone for my BioCube 29 HQI I was told there was no such thing and that I didn't see what I saw and the LFS owner flat out lied to me... See? :Dhttp://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...80660&st=20

Geniuses! B)

You were talking about something completely different. The one yoshii is getting (that I have also) maxes out at about 1.5 inches and splits often

Oh... Well when I posted a question on N-R about a miniature carpet anemone for my BioCube 29 HQI I was told there was no such thing and that I didn't see what I saw and the LFS owner flat out lied to me... See? :Dhttp://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...80660&st=20

Geniuses! B)

That's not a "miniature" carpet anemone, it's just a small carpet nem

You were talking about something completely different. The one yoshii is getting (that I have also) maxes out at about 1.5 inches and splits often

This

Okay well you know that LFS across from Costco? Yeah, so that's where it was and the dude was all like, "Yeah well the supplier said it gets about 8" max." Oh well, it's over now, it doesn't matter because I don't have a saltwater tank. <_<

Kay, so what was I talking about then? Did the LFS dude lie? :tears:

altolamprologus
Okay well you know that LFS across from Costco? Yeah, so that's where it was and the dude was all like, "Yeah well the supplier said it gets about 8" max." Oh well, it's over now, it doesn't matter because I don't have a saltwater tank. <_<

Kay, so what was I talking about then? Did the LFS dude lie? :tears:

We could only know if you provided a pic

We could only know if you provided a pic

Yep

And I don't know "that LFS across from Costco"

I don't go near where you live often

Archived