Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

I just put them in the 3g today, I didn't get a chance to see if things were opening up

The zoas looked fine when they were closed, I'll get to see how they're doing next week

I also picked up a tiny frag of slightly bleach Ponape birdnest, see how that does

Btw all the stuff I got from you that went in my 55 is doing great, the birdnests are all showing growth, the cap already looks way better and the zoas look comfy :) Thank you!

Alright, let me know how they do. That purple milli is extremely, extremely rare and expensive. I probably shouldn't have had it. It came from an expert reefer's tank under like two or three 400w 20k halides. I think he sold his 40g tank with all the rare SPS for a couple thousand dollars before he got out of the hobby. He just brought frags of it to the frag swap lol. If you can get that to come back, grow and you frag it... You would be in the money lol! :lol:

Glad to hear the others are doing well. The birdy was a trooper. Best looking thing in the dead tank lol. And did you find that ORA green birdy frag I stuck in the container with the large rocks of zoas? It was like half bleached when I took it out, but the living part looks revivable. :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus

Yay pics! Took you long enough :P I like those pink and yellow palys, what are they?

Thanks, still trying to get the white balance right and such. I'll take pics of the newer frags once they settle in

Alto, those are little zoas, idk what they are

Builder Anthony

yoshi can i use your photos if i find any of zoas.im makeing a website to keep track of different kinds of coral

and theres a fadeslide show on there and i need clear crisp photos.I dont have all the corals in the world so i need more pics.the site isnt online but wacthing the slideshow is cool,could you help me out and let me use like whatever because thers alot of pages in this thing.

yoshi can i use your photos if i find any of zoas.im makeing a website to keep track of different kinds of coral

and theres a fadeslide show on there and i need clear crisp photos.I dont have all the corals in the world so i need more pics.the site isnt online but wacthing the slideshow is cool,could you help me out and let me use like whatever because thers alot of pages in this thing.

corals in your tank or corals in general?

Sure :) Actually I can just go through my folders on my computer and email you the files if that's easier for you.

So you're making a website but "the site isnt online"? :huh:

• 5 weeks later...
:unsure: How's the tank?

Right now, kinda sucky :/

The other week we had a heat wave and I wasn't there so all the SPS decided to have a RTN party :tears:

And there's been hydroid clusters popping up all over the rock, idk what I'm going to do about that...I may just take out the rock and try to break off the pieces of rock they're attached too.

Builder Anthony

ya just building everything up all i really need to do is spend the 130 dollars that ive been putting off.Thats for paypal buttons extended membership and finding a host for the pages.It looks kool but i have other things going on as well so .......guess ill just keep adding stuff.Ya if you have some pictures you could send them over to Highendzoa@gmail.com lol you can see im into it already i got the gmail account already set up to.If you want otherwise if im like looken around in your thread ill just take something of zoas and throw your name on its information page.Its pretty neat getting into webpages...I guess i have alot of hobbys.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow yesterday was the day this tank turned 2 omgomgomg

This means I should probably post pictures! I got a new Nano-Mag so I'll clean the acrylic and break out the camera :)

I also got the coolest Kenya Tree for this tank today!

altolamprologus
ill take a frag for 50 shipped if thats the actual color :P

Yep, that's the actual color. I have one too, and it's still bright green even at the bottom of the tank under power compacts

• 3 weeks later...

Today I picked up a tiny little Two Spot Blenny (Ecsenius bimaculatus), he is very tiny and cute :)

The other day I got a Pocillopora and a random monti

The tank has been bare-bottom for a while but now I'm adding in oolitic sand, it looks much nicer

I really need to get some update pictures of this tank.

Bongo Shrimp
I really need to get some update pictures of this tank.

I've officially looked through all your tank threads now and have to say they are pretty amazing.

I've officially looked through all your tank threads now and have to say they are pretty amazing.

Wow thank you, you really think so? I think they all could use some work..

Here's the new blenny with his scared colors on (sorry cell phone pics)

IMAG1003.jpg

When I first put him in the tank he wouldn't leave my hand

IMAG1005.jpg

Archived