ReefCleaners.org

"Lower Price on Rock + Faster Shipping = Awesome" Sale

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Good news! Mostly for you who have bigger than nanos, but good news all around:

Our base rock is now just $2.25 a pound shipped free over 30lbs.

Better yet, it is now shipped with UPS exclusively, no matter where you live.Price went down, but the shipping quality improved. Win-win situation, so it was an easy choice.

For those of you living on the east coast you can get even a better deal, 50 pounds shipped to your door for $90. That is $1.80 a pound shipped. Awesome??

Central and Mountain times also get a discount over our $2.25 a pound price.

Here is the link to our current by the pound (rather than the special) priced rock:

Florida Reef Rock

You can then go to the category view instead of the product view to see 8 different ways we sell that same rock. lol... :)

johnmaloney

By the way, this was done by one of our customers, and can be done with any rock, but I just wanted to share b/c i thought it was particularly creative:

29359d1273968849-my-deli-sliced-reef-cleaners-rock-scape-rocks-c-5-15-10.jpg

that was done by one fish 2 fish of 3reef, they did it by getting a stone cutter to slice the rock flat...could be used for other uses, like back walls and such...

By the way, this was done by one of our customers, and can be done with any rock, but I just wanted to share b/c i thought it was particularly creative:

29359d1273968849-my-deli-sliced-reef-cleaners-rock-scape-rocks-c-5-15-10.jpg

that was done by one fish 2 fish of 3reef, they did it by getting a stone cutter to slice the rock flat...could be used for other uses, like back walls and such...

Thats a great pic! Wish I could be as creative. Next tank I make I am hiring someone to make designs out of rock for me lol.

But I do have this rock in my 50 gal and love it! Thanks again John for another great product you carry!

johnmaloney

I should do that too, my idea of creative aquascaping is 2 piles of rock instead of one. :)

Thanks Shyla!

I should do that too, my idea of creative aquascaping is 2 piles of rock instead of one. :)

Thanks Shyla!

Rofl omg, did you see pics of my 50? Thats totally me, my coolness was 2 mountains. Thats sooooo funny you said that!!!

Archived