Animalmaster6's Photography Thread

animalmaster6

animalmaster6

Let's get this started!!!

Camera- Canon Rebel T1i

Lens- Canon 18-55mm

Camera Bag

Tripod

What I shoot- Pretty much everything. The main things are reef tanks, various animals (mostly insects or whatever I find), and Plants (Mainly flowers).

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. Probably tomorrow. I'm currently working through the Guide/Manual.

This camera is awesome!!!!!! :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Hey there Read Below

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

I just found the most diverse caterpillar I've ever seen. I stood silent taking videos and pics of it for 20 minutes having a bunch of mosquitos biting me LOL!!!!! It was well worth it though. It was incredible. It had 4 legs and was in the shape of a cat with a caterpillars face. It was bright to dark red in most places. I have to find an ID. It had these two tail things that shot up (Like a stingray) when I got close and when cars went by. You guys will see the video and all the pictures tomorrow :)

animalmaster6

Thanks! I wish I had $1400 to spare though :) I guess I'll dream :rolleyes: J/k. I've read really good things about the 100mm for insects.

nanoreef-R
Thanks! I wish I had $1400 to spare though :) I guess I'll dream :rolleyes: J/k. I've read really good things about the 100mm for insects.

Yeah Marvin and Lalani as well as I'm sure many members use it and the pictures are stunning. Probably going to be my next lens purchase!

animalmaster6

I saw Lani's recent pics and they are stunning. As always they are and so are Marvin's. Incredible.

'

I really like the T1i for shooting my tank. Of course it's so covered in coralline it's hard to take pics but... YOu know what I mean :P

Tip: If your getting the 100mm, look into this lens. I use it with the 5D and I really really love it's perfomance. :)

For the 5D it's an awesome choice but for his camera, this is probably better. It is what I used for my every day lens. It's not an L lens but still takes L type picture quality.

AM, you can't start a photography thread without photos man! :slap::P

Photography thread without pictures? So +1 on what's been said already.

Smileys don't count as pictures! :lol:

nanoreef-R
It's not an L lens but still takes L type picture quality.

Is that so? hmmmm

Don't mind if I keep thank link for an upcoming XSi do you? :)

How is it that every one of your threads promise pictures but never deliver?

I came here hoping for tank pics, or something. I should have known better.

Archived