ReefCleaners.org

The BOGO 14 hour Sale

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

I dont really. Some gorgs every now and then, but that is about it. We don't have many in my area in less than 30 feet, maybe a few hundred tops so I don't collect here, and to go deep or south takes time I usually don't have...I will have them back at some point though. The "other inverts" feature this week is zoas.

Next week I was thinking of doing predatory snails, like marginellas and olive snalils etc... People seem to like them.

johnmaloney

lol yeah...we have a few shell collectors though who have branched out into keeping live "shells". Some strange tanks, hairy tritons and what not. Some people will get a new fuge critter and then I guess it is on to gorgs. I will pick them up this week and give them some time to heal. It is good by now that you know a "week" is more of a concept than a time frame for me. :)

you can have the red titan as is for 50% off. :)

johnmaloney

thanks zemuss, good to see you back.

it isnt wed yet steve. :) I have Year One all set though, no worries...lol...

steviejitsu

:o

John Maloney / Reef Cleaners

to me

show details Jun 3 (5 days ago)

California! Cheating... :) THanks! I have it going out on Monday.

But Wednesday is fine. More food for my CUC.

Year One? I didn't watch that one yet...hahaha

johnmaloney

yeah we were short a guy today so i cut off the monday shipment 2 days earlier than normal this week. being small with just a few people to work makes it hard when someone is injured.

i am not surprised you havent seen it, only me and the director have watched it so far. it has only been on DVD for a year.

Archived